Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change Other however think that changes is always a good thing discuss both these views and give your own opinion

Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change. Other, however, think that changes is always a good thing.
discuss both these views and give your own opinion

It was a belief that changes always motivates a person. So some people prefer to adopt experiment for a betterment of life.Whereas,other consider consistency as a important factor for life. This essay will examine both sides of the issue.

The first reason to carry same thing is stability. Some person believe that any modification leads to disturbance in life. So they ready to go for same tradition throughout the life.To illustrate,in some region still people spend time in hunting rather than adopting new agriculture techniques.So,it is quite evident that for them changes means calling troub...

Sentence: So some people prefer to adopt experiment for a betterment of life.Whereas,other consider consistency as a important factor for life.
Description: The fragment other consider consistency is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace other with others

Sentence: Some person believe that any modification leads to disturbance in life.
Description: The fragment person believe that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace believe with verb, past tense

Sentence: So they ready to go for same tradition throughout the life.To illustrate,in some region still people spend time in hunting rather than adopting new agriculture techniques.So,it is quite evident that for them changes means calling trouble which make life unbalanced.Besides, some people stay away from changes because they might not prove good or fruitful for them.So they hesitate to apply any kind of amendment in their life.
Description: The word ready is not usually used as a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to ready
Description: The fragment region still people is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace still with adjective

Sentence: Likewise some people says changes are good for life.In their argument changes means accepting new challenges.This help them to accept new phase of life.As to show versatility people always welcome changes.To give a specific example,many singers also try their hands in composition.It clear that changes help them to step forward towards exploring new things.In addition changes turn life to more colorful and fascinating, as changes help them to learn and introduce new things in a different way.
Description: The fragment people says changes is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace says with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to new and challenges
Description: The fragment This help them is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace help with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: In a nutshell,different people think differently.In this particular case also, on a whole, we cannot support or go against either of two sides completely but still i think changes make life more enjoyable .So everyone need changes to taste different things in this short period of life.
Description: The fragment everyone need changes is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace need with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.