Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change. Others, however, think that change is always a good things. What is your opinion on this?

It is generally believed that change is inevitable and many people consider it as a golden chance to perfect themselves. Nevertheless, others are in favor of a stable life, claiming that change also brings grave consequences to us. Personally, I agree with the former idea for certain reasons.

To begin with, change has long been ragarded as motivation for human beings to improve the general living standards. It is true that if scientists and specialists hesitated to take up new challenges, people would not have cutting-edge machines, ranging from personal computers to labour-saving devices. Similarly, aeroplances are commonplace these days; however, this invention could not be made possible without the old generation’s willingness to change. In the future, many significant changes will take place and will be beneficial to mankind. Therefore, alteration is a must for the sake of social development, especially in fast-moving era like the 21st century.

Additionally, getting out of the comfort zone is recommended to everyone in order to find the true colors. Adolescents have to experience new things by reading books, participating in clubs, travelling or doing part-time jobs so that they can gain insights into their inner potential. This is actually the first step teenagers must take to choose the right occupation later on. Furthermore, the ability to keep pace with the latest technology or the current affairs is a common requirement of several particular jobs in modern life. Hence, positive attitude towards change is likely to help a candidate become more competitive than his or her rivals as well as moving higher up the career ladder.

As displayed above, I firmly hold the view that people should be prepared for a change instead of following the routine as alteration will benefit not only the whole society but also individuals.

Sentence: To begin with, change has long been ragarded as motivation for human beings to improve the general living standards.
Error: ragarded Suggestion: regarded

Read this link about sentence length SD:
http://www.testbig.com/question/questions-about-essay-e-rater

Read this link about Coherence:
http://www.testbig.com/question/coherence