Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change. Others, however, think that change is always a good thing.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change. Others, however, think that change is always a good thing.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

All people are different, while some stay conservative and prefer doing all the same things, others let to new things come into their lives. My own view is that , every single day should bring something new and fresh and I agree with the second argument.

Some people have set restrictions for themselves and prefer living by fixed, certain rules. It’s comfortable for people because they don’t take risks which can bring indefinite results. By following fixed plan people undoubtedly can reach wanted aims and goals. For example, if there is only short time to important exam, it’s obviously better to use your trusted and efficient strategy for studying rather than trying new uncertain one. Another reason is that, people don’t want to invest a lot of hard work, time into new things and get used to them. A good example of this is workers who steadily stay at their degree, because they are afraid of promotion’s responsibilities.

On the other hand, there are those who prefer changes to monotony. This kind of people believe that changes bring only benefits and they are not afraid of challenges on their way. For example, it is better for people to change their plan or strategy when they face failure or uncertainty. Also, this people have optimistic view to life and always stay holistic. A good illustration of this is person committed to his/her goals, because this kind of people always see good sides of challenges and easily pass them.

In conclusion, I personally believe that people should be ready to any situations and welcome good changes, because people don’t know certainly what they’ll find in their way.

Sentence: Also, this people have optimistic view to life and always stay holistic.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and people