Some people regard work as the most important thing in life and have little interest in anything else. Other people are more enthusiastic about their hobbies and leisure interests than their jobs.

obviously, work as regard thing in human being life because human being want to survive in this globe they ought to do any kind of work in this globe.

present in this world the human being is changing time to time because of our survival. For example you take one literate person in this time he need to do job because job is necessary for his life leading. He likes mostly his education background job he doesn't like any type of jobs because he is literate.

Lets, take another example, you take one ill literate person in this time he survives any way because he can do any type of work except related to education background jobs. Mostly he can do hard working jobs like agricultural. In this total scenario obviously any human bebing needs job.

And the other hand, every one have own hobbies and leisure interest. Some people mostly interested on hobbies because they can search their happiness in their hobbies. For example of this famous cricket player sachin tendulkar he is getting more happiness only playing cricket. Playing cricket is hobby and job also.

conclusion,people should give same importants to job and other activities. Because both are important in every human being life and every one happy with these things. Donot neglect duties it gives food and donot neglect hobbies it gives little bit happiness. In human being life each and every one is important either it is positive things or negitive things. In some situations positve gives more confidant and negative gives less confidant but both are tell how to build life.

Sentence: obviously, work as regard thing in human being life because human being want to survive in this globe they ought to do any kind of work in this globe.
Description: The fragment being want to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace want with verb, past tense

Sentence: conclusion is people should give same importants to job and other activites.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to is and people

Sentence: Because both are important in every human being life and every one happy with these things.
Description: The fragment one happy with is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace happy with adverb

Sentence: Lets, take another example, you take one ill literate person in this time he survives any way because he can do any type of work escept related to educationa background jobs.
Error: escept Suggestion: except
Error: educationa Suggestion: education

Sentence: Some people mostly interested on hobbies because they can search their happyness in their hobbies insted of their jobs.
Error: happyness Suggestion: happiness
Error: insted Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: For example of this famous cricket player sachin tendulkar he is getting more happyness only playing cricket.
Error: happyness Suggestion: happiness
Error: tendulkar Suggestion: tender
Error: sachin Suggestion: No alternate word

Error: activites Suggestion: activities
Error: importants Suggestion: No alternate word

Minimum 250 words wanted.