Essay topics: Some people say the best way to improve public health is by increasing the number of sports facilities. Others, however, say that this would have little effect on public health and that other measures are required.
Discuss both of these views and give your own opinion.
There is little room for doubt that health is the highest priority in one’s lifetime. Accordingly, countries are making an effort to revitalize public health conditions permanently. Some people suggest that a mere way to plunge public health is interacted with proportional upsurge in sport facilities while others are at odds with this viewpoint. This essay will elaborate on both perceptions and provide evidence why only construction of sports facilities cannot be effective.
While doing justice to the idea of creating sports facilities to achieve adequate health conditions, factors namely motivation should not be neglected. Accessibility and existence of chic sports centers leads to creation of interest in health among public and motivates individuals to take up sports.
From the opposing perspective, merely concentrating on putting up sports facilities can be flawed and there are much more significant factors. To begin with, one cannot ignore the role of mass media in improving public health awareness since it stimulates people to accept sport and health as essentials. Furthermore, health condition of a nation might proliferate on condition that young generations are prompted, significantly by developing health conditions at schools and universities.
To the best of my knowledge, further and more importantly, regular intake of nutritious and nourishing food, primarily throughout a year, should be given foremost consideration. This can be achieved by importing inadequate and insufficient products in the food market.
In the light of these facts, albeit erecting sports facilities might resemble to revitalize public health, more considerable factors like healthy food supply and replacement or modernization of sports centers should be subsidized simultaneously.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|2 days 13 hours ago||jimpan||73||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 2 days ago||math||73||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 6 days ago||just4funli||56||Read full essay|
|1 month 5 days ago||MOKO||84||Read full essay|
|1 month 3 weeks ago||mrgrimm1313||73||Read full essay|
|2 months 3 weeks ago||kongusuresh||0||Read full essay|
|3 months 1 week ago||pooja_bhandari||61||Read full essay|
|3 months 2 weeks ago||aldyth||69||Read full essay|
|3 months 2 weeks ago||bhumikasuryavanshi||86.5||Read full essay|
|3 months 4 weeks ago||tvaishnavi||67||Read full essay|
- Nowadays we are producing more and more rubbish.Why do you think this is happening?What can governments do to help reduce the amount of rubbish produced. (58)
- The line chart below shows serious violent crime levels from 1978 to 2000 in the US. Serious violent crimes include rape, robbery, aggravated assault and homicide.Summarize the following information by selecting and reporting main features, and make compa (80)
- Discuss the causes and some effects of widespread drug use by young people in modern day society. Make any recommendations you feel are necessary you feel necessary to help fight youth drug abuse. (61.4286)
- To what extend is nuclear technology a danger to life on earth? What are the benefits and risks associated with its use? (80)
- The charts below show the results of a survey of adult education. The first chart shows the reasons why adults decide to study. The pie chart shows how people think the costs of adult education should be shared.Write a report for a university lecturer, de (70)
- The chart below shows the amount of money per week spent on fast foods in Britain. The graph shows the trends in consumption of fast foods. Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below. (80)
- The pie chart below shows the main reasons why agricultural land becomes less productive. The table shows how these causes affected three regions of the world during the 1990s. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and ma (70)
- Animals are used by humans for profit in many ways. However, some people don’t agree with this use of animals. Discuss both of these views and give your own opinion. (93.33329999999999)
- The graph below gives information from a 2008 report about consumption of energy in the USA since 1980 with projections until 2030.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. (96.66670000000001)
- Every year several languages die out. Some people think that this is not important because life will be easier if there are fewer languages in the world.To what extend do you agree or disagree with this opinion? (93.33329999999999)