You are hereSome people say the best way to improve public health is by increasing the number of sports facilities. Others, however, say that this would have little effect on public health and that other measures are required. Discuss both of these views and give you

Some people say the best way to improve public health is by increasing the number of sports facilities. Others, however, say that this would have little effect on public health and that other measures are required. Discuss both of these views and give you

Azizkhan's picture

By Azizkhan - Posted on 04 May 2013

Some people say the best way to improve public health is by increasing the number of sports facilities. Others, however, say that this would have little effect on public health and that other measures are required.
Discuss both of these views and give your own opinion.

There is little room for doubt that health is the highest priority in one’s lifetime. Accordingly, countries are making an effort to revitalize public health conditions permanently. Some people suggest that a mere way to plunge public health is interacted with proportional upsurge in sport facilities while others are at odds with this viewpoint. This essay will elaborate on both perceptions and provide evidence why only construction of sports facilities cannot be effective.

While doing justice to the idea of creating sports facilities to achieve adequate health conditions, factors namely motivation should not be neglected. Accessibility and existence of chic sports centers leads to creation of interest in health among public and motivates individuals to take up sports.

From the opposing perspective, merely concentrating on putting up sports facilities can be flawed and there are much more significant factors. To begin with, one cannot ignore the role of mass media in improving public health awareness since it stimulates people to accept sport and health as essentials. Furthermore, health condition of a nation might proliferate on condition that young generations are prompted, significantly by developing health conditions at schools and universities.

To the best of my knowledge, further and more importantly, regular intake of nutritious and nourishing food, primarily throughout a year, should be given foremost consideration. This can be achieved by importing inadequate and insufficient products in the food market.

In the light of these facts, albeit erecting sports facilities might resemble to revitalize public health, more considerable factors like healthy food supply and replacement or modernization of sports centers should be subsidized simultaneously.