Some people say that the best way to improve public health is by increasing the number of sports facilities. Others, however, say that this would have little effect on public health and that other measures are required.

In the modern times, for people, there are few things more important than health. There are some who argue that investing heavily in sports facilities could be an ideal measure to enhance public healthy. There are also those who maintain that this would give negligible consequences and that other approaches should be considered. In this essay, I will explore two sides of this controversial issue.

It is true that subsidizing in public sports constructions would have certain benefits. Initially, it gives more chances for people to participate in playing sports in terms of quality and availability. As a result, there could be more people who have better fitness. What is more, in the modern times, the life could be relatively difficult to deal with; consequently, there is a increase in incidence of stress-related illnesses. Therefore, this practice is a safeguard to protect people from these detrimental effects.

Nevertheless, measure like this alone just do a little for a serious problem. It suggests that other solution should be supplemented carefully. One of the feasible ways would be for the government to support more for public health care to cope with the increase in the number of people suffering from modern disease. Erecting more hospitals, for example, might be a good way, when all of health care institutes are in overload situations. In addition, another possible approach could be for people to cooperate to protect the environment which in turn making people have a better health.

Overall, in my view, the ideal way to deal with this dilemma is to combine investing in public sports facilities and other measures, such as enhancing public health care as well as people's awareness. Experience suggests that where these things are ensured, they are more likely to see the best outcomes.

Sentence: Nevertheless, measure like this alone just do a little for a serious problem.
Suggestion: Nevertheless, measure like this alone just does a little for a serious problem.