Some people say that the best way to improve public health is by increasing the number of sports facilities Others however say that this would have little effect on public health and that other measures are required DISCUSS BOTH VIEWS AND GIVE YOU OPINION

Some people say that the best way to improve public health is by increasing the number of sports facilities. Others, however, say that this would have little effect on public health and that other measures are required.
DISCUSS BOTH VIEWS AND GIVE YOU OPINION.

In the modern developing world, public health plays a major role. However there are many suggestions to improve the public health among people. Some people say that the best approach is to increasing the number of sports facilities while the others say that this would have small impact on public health and that other measures are required.

To begin with, the likelihood to sports may change from one person to one person. There also people who willing to sports but don`t have free time to go for a sports center. By increasing the number of sports facilities in local level, people can get eas...

best approach is to increasing the number of sports facilities
best approach is to increase the number of sports facilities

Sentence: There also people who willing to sports but dont have free time to go for a sports center.
Description: A WH-pronoun, nominative is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to who and willing

Sentence: In addition to that to improve public health, we need to concern the other factors too .For an example by organizing the public health educational programs ,health workshops or health campaigns where they present the good health tips and healthy also can improve our private health.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to health and educational

my point of view it is narrow view to expect well results
in my point of view, it is a narrow view to expect well results