Some people say that children should learn to compete, but others think that they should be taught to cooperate with others, what's your own opinion.

Whether students should learn to compete or collaborate with each other remains controversial. Some people say that children should have to be obligated to participate in effective teamwork for individual achievements whereas others claim that they need learn to work independently in this ever-changing world. In my opinion, i partly agree with the former sentiment.

First of all, it is an indisputable fact that the process of collaborating with numerous teammates could benefit students considerably. Not only does it help teenagers exercise communication skills but also it enables them to get...

Sentence: Successful collaborations typically demand great variation of sklls and intelectual levels of students, therefore, the fundamental prerequisites might overpower the benefits it bring to adolescents.
Description: The fragment it bring to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace bring with verb, past tense

Error: sklls Suggestion: skills
Error: intelectual Suggestion: intellectual

Sentence: It is believed that collaborative skills merely favour ordinary students, which may bring the dissapointment to outstanding ones, thus, intergroup or individual competitions should be encouraged to interest telented and eager students.
Error: dissapointment Suggestion: disappointment

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts