some people say education is the only critical factor to the development of a country. to what extent do you agree or disagree wit this statement

The discussion that whether or not education is an important factor for country development is a debatable one. There are logics provided by supporters of both the views. But what makes education is the key factor for the development of the country's future.

We must acknowledge that education is something that we all need. The differences are just what we learn mostly the limited educational horizons of poor and less educated people have more to deal with their personal situation than with the problems of the bigger effects on a country. Attending school sometimes is too expensive and it does not feed a family.

Nevertheless, there must be a reason for education. To me it looks like some countries have realized that education is a key factor in the globalization process. For example, if we take take India we can see that a change in the educational system had changed the economy of the country. That country has changed from a poor region to a high potential area for IT knowledge.

In regard to this fact, the government must offer education for free to a wide range people, spending money on education is a key factor for country new filter effects on the economy and social life. Less knowledge leads to poverty. Learning and knowledge is power and investment in the future and therefore it has to be an official task.

In conclusion, i have to say that education is the key factor for country development.

Sentence: For example, if we take take India we can see that a change in the educational system had changed the economy of the country.
Description: The fragment take take contains a repeated word
Suggestion: Delete a possible duplicate word:

Minimum 250 words wanted.