Some people say that mobile phone plays a major role in their professional life. Others say it plays more important role in their personal life. Discuss both sides. What is your opinion?

These days, modern technology introduced many important pieces of equipment which made people addicted to in different ways. It is true that, due to a number of reasons, business people cannot live without cell phones since they provide various options and have different features. However, some consider that mobiles bring a lot of fun, entertainment and essential communication to people in their free time and ordinary routines. This essay will discuss these two points of view and make personal opinion in conclusion.

The basis of mobile phone’s necessity among working people, surely, has always been the uninterrupted possibility for being connected. Business people, nowadays, have freedom to exchange audio, video and textual information while being in move which make them constantly engaged and updated with their floating liabilities. Another valuable characteristic of mobile phones is the possibility to establish internet connection, which helps to improve partner relations and makes their business constantly online. Therefore, people in the business world use up-to-date mobile phones to live life to practically fullest.

In conclusion, it is undeniable that mobile devices apply many advantages to both, personal and professional lives with all attributes these phones have included in. My opinion is that the benefits of the human’s professional life are slightly more important. It is expected that the usage of mobile phones will be even more increased in the years to come because of their wide acceptability and usefulness for convenient performing of daily tasks both at work and home.