Some people say that online learning is the most effective and convenient way to learn.Others say that online learning will never be as effective as learning at real school, in person.Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

Some people say that online learning is the most effective and convenient way to learn.
Others say that online learning will never be as effective as learning at real school, in person.
Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

In recent years, there is growing recognition that home schooling is becoming much more prominent. These types of schools are occasionally criticized as being less beneficial than ordinary schools. Nonetheless, others are of opinion that home schooling is the most beneficial and convenient alternative for one who desire to acquire knowledge.

Needless to note, home schooling holds quite mixed varieties of positive aspects. To start with, students save time by not commuting every single day, thereby, they are provided with more leisure time. Further and even importantly, being late for class...

for one who desire to acquire knowledge.
for one who desires to acquire knowledge.