Some people say that in order to be happy, you must have a job you love doing, others say that other factor are more important.Do you think that people can only be happy if they have a job they really enjoy?

Some people say that in order to be happy, you must have a job you love doing, others say that other factor are more important.
Do you think that people can only be happy if they have a job they really enjoy?

In the competition era like now, aims men work are to get much money, some people do not care about his or her occupation, as long as they get a big salary. Vice versa, a number of citizens do not care about their salary, as long as they get job which is interesting by them. The others believe, there are more reasons to be happy in their job.

There are more reasons for everyone to working, one of them is to collect much money, type of people like this, usually find job with high salary. They do not care with type of they work, because they are money oriented. So they probably do not happy with their job. Secondly inhabitants have purpose to find job that their like, type people like this are happiness oriented. Thirdly, people want to get job because they want to improve their experience, citizens like this called experience oriented. The last, residents who want get job because lifestyle is called lifestyle oriented.

Every job always have salary, every day of the work and get a salary every month. High salary does not necessarily guarantee that people enjoy their work and feel happy. big salary is important in the work but not necessarily put them in position with a job description of the position that they enjoy. On the other hand, according to some people, working with the type of workers they enjoy is very important to feel happy and enjoy the job. They believe by doing something they enjoy, will provide a high loyalty to the company they work for. They usually do not think of the salary in the company, because they think the work they love is everything.

Vice versa, some people think that adds to the experience is important in the work. They want to work because they want to add to their experience. They can be happy but they also can be uncomfortable at work. Because of not all of it is fun to improve their experience. For example, one wants to improve his experience in the field of petroleum, then the person is looking for work in the field of employment, upon receipt by the oil companies, not necessarily the person can enjoy his or her job. However, some people want to work because they want to follow the lifestyle. I think they do not enjoy their job because basically, they work out of necessity. to follow the trend, they look for a job and being an employee in a company.

In conclusion, the goals people to work are a lot of variety, but only the main objective is to work comfortably and be happy in the job. I think considering the salary scale factors, experiences, and lifestyles in the work that is important, but first one must be comfortable working with in order to be happy.

Sentence: They do not care with type of they work, because they are money oriented.
Description: The token of is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to of and they

Sentence: Because of not all of it is fun to improve their experience.
Description: The token of is not usually followed by a negator
Suggestion: Refer to of and not

Sentence: In conclusion, the goals people to work are a lot of variety, but only the main objective is to work comfortably and be happy in the job.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to goals and people

A lot of duplicate words or sentences. Look:
No. of Words: 477 while No. of Different Words: 166