Some people say that schools do not may enough efforts in teaching young people to look after their health and they add that schools should undertake health education more seriously.

As every intellectual is acquainted as well as conversant with the axiomatic fact that health is wealth. Here, I am personally inclined to the favor of health education in school. There are several pros and cons of this statement which need to be highlighted.

In the developing countries, health sector has become a matter of concern. So, to get rid of it school should provide health education because children are the future of country, according to the famous idiom that “today healthy child is tomorrow’s leader” and also, it seems a reliable way to reduce ailments. Health education would be more profitable for tender age health.

To paraphrase, I would like to go with the statement to a great extent with the convincing argument that Health Education will tend to reduce diseases and can create a healthy environment by giving some practical knowledge to children, this thing would make them health conscious. As a result, there would be reduction of frequent visits to the doctor and save money.

But, On the other hand, Some people have a conflicting view regarding health education .They do not want to allow it on schools because in their opinion, children would feel lots of pressure, they already have many subject to study and also, it will consume too much time. Moreover, On the top of that , this is parents responsibility to make their children heath conscious.

After taking all the aspects into my account . I would like to assert that ‘Prevention is better than cure’. Government has been spending a huge amount of money on health sector for healthy future. Providing health education in school would be a Historical step. We all know, it is onerous but not impossible.

Need to be more straight forward to develop your ideas.

'On the other hand' means However. It doesn't mean 'On another hand'.