Some people say that success is 10 percent talent and 90 percent hard work Is hard work the key to success or is talent also important Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience Study Sample

Some people say that success is “10 percent talent and 90 percent hard work”.
Is hard work the key to success, or is talent also important?

Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience. (Study Sample)

Many people want to be successful, but it is not easy. However, a few people get to the top. Most of them succeed because of their hard work, but in my view, they also need to be talented and have a natural ability to do something well. In this essay, I would argue: how hard work and/or talent influences people’s success, then discuss another factor which could be considered.

If you want to be good at something, you must practice hard and regularly. For example, international footballers have to train for many hours every day. If a professional footballer does not train, his manager will drop him from the team.

However, talent is important, too. Although some people try hard, they do not achieve much because they are not naturally talented I like singing, but I will not make money unless I have a good singing voice. Similarly, if someone wants to work in finance, they need to have good number skills.

Talent and hard work are not the only important things. As we can often improve our skills by taking courses, money is useful, too. Luck can also help you achieve success. For example, you can be more successful in business if you meet the right people. So there can be many factors that contribute to success.

In conclusion, I do not think you can do something consistently well if you can do not practice and you are not talented. However, some people become famous for other reasons. Everyone is different, so you cannot always say why one person succeeds and another person does not.

Only need to talk about ' hard work and talent'. Doesn't need to talk about luck in the fourth paragraph.