Some people say that there should be a single official international language. Others oppose to this idea. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

Due to Globalization and expansion of Industries across continents, many people have been altercating of having single official International Language globally to instrument business communications. However identifying one International language is not a piece of cake, as many countries might feel in-dignified and contempt. Lets try to confabulate these opinions in detail.

Firstly, According to my rumination, International language would definitely auxiliar business to lot of extend. For Instance, Business Communication would become easier. Employers would be able to converse well with employees. All the documentations of various legal entities of company can be in one language, making legal proceedings much less perplex.

Apart from Internal communication, interaction with consumers, dealers and various vendor would also be congenial. For Instance, any multinational product manufacturing company would be able to develop products more useful not only for their country but also for other countries. For eg. Nokia is a mobile handset manufacturing company in Finland,faced many issues understanding the requirements of Asian countries and had to do long strategic planning to articulate and make product more usable. This would have become easier if we had one International language.

However, on the other hand, having single international language might create issues associated to determining one language and persuading all countries to agree. It would be very difficult to identify which language to be consideredas "one Official International Language". For Instance by deciding this might excruciate many country's pride and dignity. By singularity one language would mean that we are deterring other country's capabilities and skills. The prognosis of such activity might turn out to be appalling and inevitable.

So to sum up, I doctrine that we shouldn't enforce one international language globally and should try to adapt as many languages as possible, giving respect and obliging all country's languages and traditions.

Sentence: Firstly, According to my rumination, International language would definitely auxiliar business to lot of extend.
Description: The token of is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to of and extend

Sentence: For Instance by deciding this might excruciate many country's pride and dignity.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to might and excruciate

'On the other hand' means However. It doesn't mean 'On another hand'.