Some people say that younger children should follow their instincts and be allowed to behave as freely as they want, while others disagree. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

Young children are impulsive, creative, and innocent. Handlings small children are differ from society to society and family to family. Some children are supposed to follow rules strictly, while others are allowed to behave freely. In my perception, freedom should be allowed to an extent, but strict guidelines should be needed.

In some countries, whether traditional or modern societies, parents allow their children to follow their instincts completely. Their view of life is that ‘experience is the best teacher’ and children can learn things well through mistakes. Another point is that,...

Sentence: Lastly, too much restriction may leads to physical and psychological problems in children such as anxiety, depression and so on.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to may and leads

Sentence: It is true that, there is constant negotiation of these limits, but it is often said that these children will be happier when these good qualities contributes their character molding and they became useful citizens.
Description: The fragment qualities contributes their is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace contributes with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

'On the other hand' means 'However'. It doesn't mean 'On another hand'.