Essay topics

These days, people are struggling with high technology during their life and they need to keep themselves up to date by gathering information about several equipments and facilities that they have in their life which lead to trying to improve their knowledge through increasing their experience or continuing their academic education in university.

It is obvious that when people try to persuade their education in higher academic level for instance PHD they can share their knowledge and experience with the other person who has higher position in the university as a professor.

Moreover, people who are taught in the university can gather up to dating information about science and focus on certain majors which they like and the university can provide decent facilities for them to do their work comfortable which would never happen if they wanted to continue their favorite science alone.

It is clear that when people decide to achieve their goals which need several extravagant facilities like working on nuclear power, they must continue their education since this way lead to not only gathering information by contacting with experts easily but also using several expensive equipments by university supporting.

On the other hand, it can be seen that there are several famuse people who left their education and worked alone like Gates who is a person that left his education in the well-known university and started his business and can be able to success. It is undeniable in certain majors like business when people have decent talent to start an entrepreneurship idea, they can achieve their goals and also they can make a successful life because their talent and tolerant which are two main characteristics that could help them in their life.

It is noticeable that their valuable experiences during their work have a vital role in their success which would not be if they spent their time by continuing their education in certain fields that they never like.

In conclusion, I think that it is controversial issue that whether people must continue their education for successful life or not because it depend on certain majors that people like following and in some case people who leave their education can success meanwhile the other people get failed and they cannot find good job without a degree which is given by university.

Sentence: In conclusion, I think that it is controversial issue that whether people must continue their education for successful life or not because it depend on certain majors that people like following and in some case people who leave their education can success meanwhile the other people get failed and they cannot find good job without a degree which is given by university.
Description: The fragment it depend on is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace depend with verb, past tense
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to can and success

Sentence: On the other hand, it can be seen that there are several famuse people who left their education and worked alone like Gates who is a person that left his education in the well-known university and started his business and can be able to success.
Error: famuse Suggestion: famous

Don't use one sentence as one paragraph.

Don't forget punctuation marks.