To some people, studying the past has little value in the modern world. Why do you think it’s important to do so? What will be the effect if children are not taught history?

Studying history is an indefeasible part in the curriculum of primary and secondary school children. However some people argue that there are no benefits in learning it. For me personally, learning history has many advantages. So this essay will have a closer look to the importance of history and the effects, which could be caused by not learning the past.

As it was said previously, learning the past has many advantages. It enables us to understand and know how, when our home country was created, who has done the main input. Nowadays, there are a lot of opportunities to learn history, especially for students and children. For example, they can use the Internet in order to find some historical pictures and search for information about it. Also visiting artificial museums can be the best decision. As a result, children will have a real idea of any historical events. The other important point of learning history is that it provides us information about our ancestors, what type of lifestyle they had. I think we have to know all our traditions and history is a great source of it. Just imagine, your children will ask you about traditions of your nation, but you won’t give an appropriate answer.

Of course, there are many disadvantages of not learning history. And I think the main drawback is that people just won’t be able to know who they are, why they live and what their role in this life is. It’s just the same as living without name.

In conclusion, I think history is very essential. And effects of not knowing it would be as tremendous as position of any country after war.

Sentence: And effects of not knowing it would be as tremendous as position of any country after war.
Description: The token of is not usually followed by a negator
Suggestion: Refer to of and not