Some people think the best way to reduce crime is by giving longer prison sentence. Other, however, think there are better alternative ways to reduce it. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

It is true that criminality is very dangerous and it makes people uncomfortable. To keep the world from all kinds of crimes, government must create regulations to control human life. Every country has many punishment types, such as longer prison. But some people think, it is not enough because it cannot give warranty the crimes will decrease. While I accept there are alternative ways to solve illegal behaviour, I believe longer prison still becomes a good sentence.

Capital punishment is one of popular detentions in the world. Many countries execute it as problem solving in criminality case. In Indonesia, it is used for handling big delinquency, such as corruption and terrorism. Some society support death penalty because of some reasons, for instance helping to reduce overpopulation in prisons and saving citizen from dangerous condition. Imam Samudera and Ghozali are terrorists who get capital punishment from President because of Bali’s bomb tragedy. Besides death penalty, forfeit sentence can be used as one of methods to give retribution for small misconduct. For example someone who disobeys traffic’s rules can get forfeit. It becomes unjustified if he or she get reformatory as the penalty.

Nevertheless, giving longer prison sentence is the best system to make cruel people wary because it is based on declaration of human rights. The declaration says that everyone has the right for life, liberty, and security. Prison punishment gives opportunity to delinquent become better than before. At least, the government try to guide them to be a good person without killing them likes death penalty. So, how the way to make criminal leaves his or her bad character? Actually, law officials can arrange some methodology that are very useful and contain morality and religion for sinners. For example, they can give offenders training about people skills such as cooking, sewing, and business in order that after getting freedom from jail, they are capable to survive in the middle of society.

In conclusion, there are convincing arguments both for and against reducing crime, but I believe that prison penalty is better than other ways such as capital and forfeit punishments.

Sentence: It becomes unjustified if he or she get reformatory as the penalty.
Description: The fragment she get reformatory is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace get with verb, past tense

Sentence: At least, the government try to guide them to be a good person without killing them likes death penalty.
Description: The fragment government try to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace try with verb, past tense

Capital punishment is not 'longer prison sentence'. It is out of topic.