Some people think that children obey rules and do everything as their parents and teachers say Others believe that children who are controlled too much might be not well prepared for their adult life

Some people think that children obey rules and do everything as their parents and teachers say. Others believe that children who are controlled too much might be not well prepared for their adult life.

Many parents want their children have a discipline and obey to their say. They want their children become a success man in the future as like as their need. Others think that give the children a freedom make them more creative and brave. This problem always happened in our family.

The parents will be happy if they have obedient children who always say yes for their commands. There is no protest to their parents order. That’s all parents need today. They hope, with their education method will make their children become discipline and obey to the rules. This is will be stocked until they ad...

Sentence: Many parents want their children have a discipline and obey to their say.
Description: The word say is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to say

Others think that give the children a freedom make them more creative and brave.
Others think that giving the children a freedom makes them more creative and brave.

Sentence: This is will be stocked until they adult and getting married.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to they and adult

Sentence: This method is sounds like strong to our children., but this goals is good.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to is and sounds
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, singular, proper
Suggestion: Refer to children and .
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and goals

Sentence: In conclusion, I believe that children who obey rules and do everything as their parents and teachers say is best choice, because I realize that parents or teachers give the best things from them to the children for their best future.
Description: The fragment teachers say is is rare