You are hereSome people think that children should learn how to compete but others think that children should be tought to coorporate co become more useful adults. Express some reasons to give your own opinion.

Some people think that children should learn how to compete but others think that children should be tought to coorporate co become more useful adults. Express some reasons to give your own opinion.

kama_141's picture

By kama_141 - Posted on 16 July 2013

This issue is a highly debatable, which is part children should understand more. This life as a contest or collaborate in order to become success member of citizen. In my opinion, both of them are necessary for children. However, there some part from youngster activity should need to compete and other parts should use corporate.

Competition is an essential for human life. Children should learn about for their examination or they join in singer solo competition. Become perfectly than the other people as an ambition to catch it. Moreover, children should get how to be good competitor, which fair and follow the rule as norm in this life. For instance, when they become adult and do some business they have to compete with the other executives to become successful.

In spite of that, there are several job in this life which is should cooperate because the basic of human character is socially, thus connected with the other people is an absolutely. For example, children get assignments in their study but their teacher divide into several groups. This condition be able to work together to finish it this duties.

There are some condition when a corporate and compete in the same time. These situations teach the children to professional in their job. For instance, when they play football or volleyball with their friends. In other sides they should corporate in their team to make a score and another side, they must compete with other teams even though they have companions in this team.

To put in a nutshell, I would like to write that children should get knowledge when they must compete and corporate. Both of them are significantly to understand.

Lectures were the traditional way to teach large number of students in the past. Now new technology is being used to teach students. Is it a positive or negative development? Tessy James sticky icon
In some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their levels of health and fitness are decreasing. What do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them? fitriarkham
Some people think it is better to educate boys and girls in separate school, others, however, believe that boys and girls benefit more from attending mixed schools. Discuss both these views and give your opinion. nikita sticky icon
Nowadays many people work longer time and got more stressful jobs than ever before. What causes this? How can employers make the worker's lives easier? carolsusu
Some say that children should spend more time working on school projects from an early age, others believe that young children should spend more time playing and have less stress at school. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. Sabee
popular events like the football cup and other international sporting occasions are essential in easing international tension and releasing patriotic emotions in safe way. To what extend do you agree and disagree. sim sticky icon
Some people think that men and women have different qualities, which is why men are suitable for some types of jobs and women – for different types of jobs. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Justin sticky icon
Some people say that some urgent problems in modern society can only be solved with international cooperation. To what extent do you agree or disagree. batra08
(2nd version) Reading is more important for developing imagination and language skills than television. Do you agree or dissagree? jackykeizen@gma...
Should foreign languages be tought from kindergarten? gillgurpreet sticky icon

Write complaint letter to the airline manager regarding the behavior of one of staff members on your flight. In your letter- Give full details of your flight.- Say what the problem with the staff member was.- What would you like the manager to do regardin marzieh IELTS
Argumentative Essay: Advantages and Disadvantages of Using the Internet alfitrah8.5 IELTS
You should spend about 40 minutes on this task.Write about the following topic:Most developed countries spend a large proportion of their health budgets on expensive medical technology and procedures. This money should be spent instead on health education drjowelynt sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Every year several languages die out. Some people think that this is not important because life will be easier if there are fewer languages in the world.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion? muhammadrezkihr IELTS Writing Task II
Whoever controls the media also controls opinions and attitudes of the people and there is little can be done to rectify this. SammyG IELTS
Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of having a car. marzieh IELTS
It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, It is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.Discuss both these views ridaakzar IELTS
In recent years, people watch more movies from overseas? What are the reasons for this? Should the government give financial support to local cinema to produce local films? Mubariz IELTS
Some say that it would be better if the majority of employees worked from home instead of travelling to a workplace every day.Do you think the advantages of working from home outweigh the disadvantages? fialka IELTS
When a country develops its technology, the traditional skills and ways of life die out. It is pointless to try and keep them alive. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion. Mita Puspasari IELTS

Nowadays companies and other organisations are requiring their employees to wear a uniform. Think about jobs where uniform is important. What are the advantages and disadvantages of wearing a uniform? Justin sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Topic: Some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs and behavior. Other disagree and think that the host country should welcome cultural differences.Discuss both views and give your own opinion.( Sample_answer_salmon) lambda sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
In most countries multinational companies and their products are becoming more and more important.This trend is seriously damaging our quality of life. eddysuaib IELTS Writing Task II
Do the dangers derived from the use of chemicals in food production and preservation outweigh the advantages? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own experience or knowladge. drjowelynt IELTS Writing Task II
Many people believe that the main aim for university education is to help graduates to find better job, while some people believe that university education has wider benefit individual and society. discuss both views and give your opinion. Hao sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishm lrana32 IELTS Writing Task II
Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems. To what extent do you agree or disagree? What other measures do you think might be effective? divyaece0903@gm... IELTS Writing Task II
Is freedom of speech necessary in a free society? eddysuaib IELTS Writing Task II
It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, It is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.Discuss both these views xizon7777 IELTS Writing Task II
Machine translation (MT) is slower and less accurate than human translation and there is no immediate or predictable likelihood of machines taking over this role from humans. eddysuaib IELTS Writing Task II

Some people think that professional athletes make good role models for young people, while others believe they don’t.Discuss both these points of views and give your own opinion.Write at least 250 words. eddysuaib sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Some people think secondary students should study international news as a school subject, but others suggest that it is a waste of students' valuable school time. Discuss both and give your opinion. Hao sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
The two maps below show an island, before and after construction of some tourist facilities.Summarise the information by selectiong and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. drjowelynt sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
The graph below shows the changes in food consumption by Chinese people between 1985 and 2010.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. drjowelynt sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
General Training Task 1Your assignment was due last week. Write a letter to your teacher saying that you did not complete it on time. In your letter saywhat the subject waswhy you didn't complete itwhen will you complete it. Buweni sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
Some suggest that young people should take a job for a few years between school and university.Discuss what the advantages and disadvantages might be for people who do this.Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowl HoneyUK sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II

Sentence: Moreover, children should get how to be good competitor, which fair and follow the rule as norm in this life.
Description: The fragment which fair and is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace fair with adverb

Sentence: In spite of that, there are several job in this life which is should cooperate because the basic of human character is socially, thus connected with the other people is an absolutely.
Description: The fragment is socially , is rare

Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace socially with adjective
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a modal auxillary
Suggestion: Refer to is and should
Sentence: For example, children get assignments in their study but their teacher divide into several groups.
Description: The fragment teacher divide into is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace divide with verb, past participle

Sentence: This condition be able to work together to finish it this duties.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and duties

Sentence: Both of them are significantly to understand.
Description: The fragment are significantly to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace significantly with adjective

First step, correct those grammatical errors.