You are hereSome people think that children should learn how to compete but others think that children should be tought to coorporate co become more useful adults. Express some reasons to give your own opinion.

Some people think that children should learn how to compete but others think that children should be tought to coorporate co become more useful adults. Express some reasons to give your own opinion.

kama_141's picture

By kama_141 - Posted on 16 July 2013

This issue is a highly debatable, which is part children should understand more. This life as a contest or collaborate in order to become success member of citizen. In my opinion, both of them are necessary for children. However, there some part from youngster activity should need to compete and other parts should use corporate.

Competition is an essential for human life. Children should learn about for their examination or they join in singer solo competition. Become perfectly than the other people as an ambition to catch it. Moreover, children should get how to be good competitor, which fair and follow the rule as norm in this life. For instance, when they become adult and do some business they have to compete with the other executives to become successful.

In spite of that, there are several job in this life which is should cooperate because the basic of human character is socially, thus connected with the other people is an absolutely. For example, children get assignments in their study but their teacher divide into several groups. This condition be able to work together to finish it this duties.

There are some condition when a corporate and compete in the same time. These situations teach the children to professional in their job. For instance, when they play football or volleyball with their friends. In other sides they should corporate in their team to make a score and another side, they must compete with other teams even though they have companions in this team.

To put in a nutshell, I would like to write that children should get knowledge when they must compete and corporate. Both of them are significantly to understand.

Despite health warnings, a large number people continue to smoke all over the worldwhy should we be concerned about this ?What solution would you suggest ? Sekar Hanafi
In many parts of the world, families were larger in the past because people had more children. Do you think there were more advantages or disadvantages to being part of a large family in the past?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examp indah_hai
Some people prefer to spend their live doing the same things and avoiding change. Others, however, think that change is always good think. Dhani Aristya
In some countries, marriages are arranged by the parents but in other cases, people choose their own marriage partner.Discuss both systems. helia123
Modern forms of communication such as email and messaging have reduced the amount of time people spend seeing their friends. This has had a negative effect on their social lives. To what extent do you agree or disagree? tiads
The graphs below show the types of music albums purchased by people in Britain according to sex and age.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below. mrmo2610 sticky icon
Q..What factors are related to academic success in high school students?. Tessy James
private companies that support and carry out scientific researches are spending more than governments in these days .do the advantages of this development out weight the disadvantages.explain and give reasons. suzain
Some people feel that entertainment (e.g. film stars, musician or sports star) are paid too much money do you agree or disagree? amab
The graph below compares the number of visits to two new music sites on the web. Justin

Water is a natural resource thatshould always be free.Governments should ban the saleof bottled water.To what extent doyou agree or disagree? drjowelynt IELTS Writing Task II
Write complaint letter to the airline manager regarding the behavior of one of staff members on your flight. In your letter- Give full details of your flight.- Say what the problem with the staff member was.- What would you like the manager to do regardin marzieh IELTS
Some say that young people are not suitable for decision-making positions in governments; others, however, disagree. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. devabe2005 IELTS Writing Task II
Some say that it would be better if the majority of employees worked from home instead of travelling to a workplace every day.Do you think the advantages of working from home outweigh the disadvantages? fialka IELTS
Some people believe that national sport teams and individual men and women who represent their country should be financially supported by the government. Others think they should be funded by non-government ways (such as business, scholarship). What is yo Hao IELTS Writing Task II
Universities should accept equal number of male and female student in every subject.To what extent di yiu agree or disagree ? dhruv546 IELTS Writing Task II
Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of having a car. marzieh IELTS
Some say that young people are not suitable for decision making positions in governments; others however disagree. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. Blackgold IELTS Writing Task II
Some say that young people are not suitable for decision-making positions in governments; others, however, disagree. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. nguyenkhaccuong IELTS Writing Task II
Some experts believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school.Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples fro Bustanul Arifin IELTS

Essay topic:Most of big cities are overpopulated. Why do people still move to big cities? Give your opinion and example. Miachel IELTS Writing Task II
It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, It is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.Discuss both these views xizon7777 IELTS Writing Task II
The pie chart shows the amount of money that a children's charity located in the USA spent and received in one year.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant. raman nmbrbar sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishm lrana32 IELTS Writing Task II
When international media (including movies, fashion shows, advertisements and other TV programmes) convey the same messages to the global audience, people argue that the expansion of international media has negative impacts on cultural diversity. What is skeet sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
The figures below show the proposed plan of an exhibition gallery.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below. agienugroho91 IELTS Writing Task I
Transport Modes in a European City 1960-2000 djongiskhan IELTS Writing Task I
The chart below shows the amount of leisure time enjoyed by men and women of different employment status.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below. agienugroho91 sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
Performance of four different sectors in India between 2000 to 2010 simranvirk sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
The table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. drjowelynt IELTS Writing Task I

Nowadays movies and computer games containing violence are very popular. Some people believe that they have negative effect on the society and should be banned, others, however, believe that it is harmless entertainment. Discuss both vies and give your ow lambda sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
The table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. xizon7777 sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
The two maps below show an island, before and after construction of some tourist facilities.Summarise the information by selectiong and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. drjowelynt sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
The diagram below shows the Australian Bureau of Meteorology collects up-to-the-minute information on the weather in order to produce to reliable forecasts. agienugroho91 sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
Some people think that it is beneficial for students to go to private schools, but other people think that it can have a negative effect. Discuss both opinions and give your own opinions. Hao sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
The chart below shows the total number of minutes (in billions) of telephone calls in the UK, divided into three categories, from 1995-2002.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. Gerrard IELTS Writing Task I

Sentence: Moreover, children should get how to be good competitor, which fair and follow the rule as norm in this life.
Description: The fragment which fair and is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace fair with adverb

Sentence: In spite of that, there are several job in this life which is should cooperate because the basic of human character is socially, thus connected with the other people is an absolutely.
Description: The fragment is socially , is rare

Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace socially with adjective
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a modal auxillary
Suggestion: Refer to is and should
Sentence: For example, children get assignments in their study but their teacher divide into several groups.
Description: The fragment teacher divide into is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace divide with verb, past participle

Sentence: This condition be able to work together to finish it this duties.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and duties

Sentence: Both of them are significantly to understand.
Description: The fragment are significantly to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace significantly with adjective

First step, correct those grammatical errors.