You are hereSome people think that children should learn how to compete but others think that children should be tought to coorporate co become more useful adults. Express some reasons to give your own opinion.

Some people think that children should learn how to compete but others think that children should be tought to coorporate co become more useful adults. Express some reasons to give your own opinion.

kama_141's picture

By kama_141 - Posted on 16 July 2013

This issue is a highly debatable, which is part children should understand more. This life as a contest or collaborate in order to become success member of citizen. In my opinion, both of them are necessary for children. However, there some part from youngster activity should need to compete and other parts should use corporate.

Competition is an essential for human life. Children should learn about for their examination or they join in singer solo competition. Become perfectly than the other people as an ambition to catch it. Moreover, children should get how to be good competitor, which fair and follow the rule as norm in this life. For instance, when they become adult and do some business they have to compete with the other executives to become successful.

In spite of that, there are several job in this life which is should cooperate because the basic of human character is socially, thus connected with the other people is an absolutely. For example, children get assignments in their study but their teacher divide into several groups. This condition be able to work together to finish it this duties.

There are some condition when a corporate and compete in the same time. These situations teach the children to professional in their job. For instance, when they play football or volleyball with their friends. In other sides they should corporate in their team to make a score and another side, they must compete with other teams even though they have companions in this team.

To put in a nutshell, I would like to write that children should get knowledge when they must compete and corporate. Both of them are significantly to understand.

Sample IELTS speaking: family (married person) essayking
After leaving school or university, young people should choose a job or career that they love rather than one that pays the best salary. To what extend do you agree with this statement. akbarnurdin
Hydro-electric Power Generation Yora
In the past, many people had skills such as making their own clothes and doing repair to things in the house. IN many countries, nowadays, skills like these are disappearing. Why do you think this change is happening? How far is this situation true to you pip depp
The charts below show information about honey-bee colonies and honey production in US. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the the main features and make comparisons where relevant. Yora
Average Marriage Age in England and Wales Sari Ramadhani Putri
Some people agree that the government should pay for primary education, while others say that the government should pay also for secondary and university level education. Discuss both views and give your own opinion Sabee
The pie chart below, show responses by teachers of foreign languages in Britain to a survey concerning why their students are learning a foreign language. The first chart shows the main reason for learning a foreign languages. The second chart shows how m naresh dubaka
Parents make the best teachers. Do you agree with that statement? Use specific examples and reasons to explain your answer Bincy
In some countries healthcare is free, paid by the state. In other countries, payment is divided between the state and people themselves. Discuss both systems, and say which one is better. Neeshiya Fernando

Some people think the environmental protection can only be addressed at international level. Do you agree or disagree? shi24 sticky icon
Some people believe that success in life depends on hard work and determination, while others believe that other factors like money and personal appearance are important. Discuss both views and give your opinion. Lê Kim Kiều Anh
The chart below shows the total number of minutes of telephone calls in the UK, divided into three categories, from 1995-2002. Lê Kim Kiều Anh sticky icon
Some people think the environmental protection can only be addressed at international level. Do you agree or disagree? white_eagle@live.cn
Some people agree that teachers should be strict with their students; others believe that teachers with friendly approach will achieve better results. Discuss and give your opinion. Justin sticky icon
What are the advantages and disadvantages for children of watching television? Discuss both sides. uzboy
Recycling is a pointless activity, it is fraught with inefficiency. Governments need to develop policies to tackle waste and other issues at source. Farkhad
People nowadays live longer than they used to. What caused this situation? Is it a negative or positive development? Justin sticky icon
Many people think that money brings hapiness,others think that having too much money is a probelem.discuss both views and give your own opinion? gurtej sidhu
Under British and Australian laws a jury in a criminal case has no access to information about the defendant's past criminal record. This protects the person who is being accused of the crime.Some lawyers have suggested that this practice should be change Shokh sticky icon

Write a letter to a manager of the taxi company to complain about the problem with the taxi service used by you.• When and where you used the taxi• Describe a problem you have faced• What do you expect the manager to do? swapnay sticky icon
The charts below give information on the ages of the populations of Yemen and Italy in 2000 and projections for 2050Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant Shokh sticky icon
Media portrays young people as lazy and disrespectful.Do u think this true?Are young people today worse than their parents or does ,every new generation get criticized by older people? awais sticky icon
International community must act immediately to ensure all nations to reduce their consumption of fossil fuels e.g gas and oil. To what extent do you agree or disagree Lê Kim Kiều Anh sticky icon
Some people think saving money is good, but others think that spending money is a better way to enjoy life. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. gainer04 sticky icon
The graph and table give information about water use worldwide and water consumption in two different countries.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. luckysun sticky icon

Sentence: Moreover, children should get how to be good competitor, which fair and follow the rule as norm in this life.
Description: The fragment which fair and is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace fair with adverb

Sentence: In spite of that, there are several job in this life which is should cooperate because the basic of human character is socially, thus connected with the other people is an absolutely.
Description: The fragment is socially , is rare

Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace socially with adjective
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a modal auxillary
Suggestion: Refer to is and should
Sentence: For example, children get assignments in their study but their teacher divide into several groups.
Description: The fragment teacher divide into is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace divide with verb, past participle

Sentence: This condition be able to work together to finish it this duties.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and duties

Sentence: Both of them are significantly to understand.
Description: The fragment are significantly to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace significantly with adjective

First step, correct those grammatical errors.