some people think that dangerous sports should be banned. To what extent do you agree or disagree with the statement. give reason and revelent examples.

Nowadays, vast number of sports attracts public interest. But, above all the dangerous sports sometimes wrongly coined adventure sports are the issue of concern. Such sports are getting more popular among all the age groups. It is strongly argued that such life threatening games should be banned. This essay will discuss this in detail.

First of all, to my perspective, dangerous games portraits negative picture of sports on society. For instance, it is commonly seen, young kids playing or trying wrestling or boxing moves at homes while playing or kids showing interest in such games. Reason for this is that today we are unable to categorize the potential risk associated with particular sport and such events has mass audience. Thus, good percentage of society is in threat of accidents and should not be allowed to do so.

Secondly, these life threatening games are dominating society due to reason that players are highly paid and well recognized. Young generation want fame and money and start following them. But they may ignore the risk to life or lifelong injuries associated with such games. For example, in Australia a sport called “Ultimate Fighting Championship” is quite famous and every week we read in newspapers about the players who got permanent disabilities due to sport. So, what’s the fun of doing something that put you in lifelong risk?

Furthermore, playing such sports like bunji jumping, free style boxing and wrestling may considered as the symbol of man power and something of gaining prestige in society. People ignore the consequences that might be the result of accident associated with them. Ultimately, these accidents may leads to unpleasant results. Do we really need such games to play as we do sports to keep ourselves fit?

In conclusion, it is not wrong to say that playing dangerous sports may results in lifelong injuries or even death. Hence, such sports should be banned or government should bring some control measures or restrictions to lower the risk to the players.