Some people think that design of newly constructed buildings in big cities should be controlled by governments Do you agree or disagree

Some people think that design of newly constructed buildings in big cities should be controlled by governments. Do you agree or disagree?

Multi-storied building is increasing in the city due to overpopulation and people from village are moving to city for job and business. Some believe that new constructed building in big cities should be regulated by government. I partially agree that government should set rules for new building construction.

Government should not interfere on newly constructed building as people have their own design and architecture structure. For example, apartment or flats are crucial in large cities and it owned by many people. Governments officials will demand bribe the flat owners to offer huge amount to sanction or approve the new building. Moreover, it is individual’s rights to built a building should not be restricted by the government.

On the other hand, people will neglect the basic rules of building construction unless prevented by government. The less gap between tow building result in congestion in big cities. Some builders occupy the some distance of road for the building which reduces the road surface. People will build according to their wish and without adequate space for each room and proper plan. For example, we know car park should be in ground floor for large building so that it will avoid parking car outside the building. But most of the building abandon and built the ground floor for residence. This situation lead to the government should take necessary action against violating rules of building.

To conclude, as people will not follow proper guidance for the building. It is necessary for the government to control the new constructed building as it is helpful and spacious for the dwellers and live a peaceful life.

Sentence: Moreover, it is individual's rights to built a building should not be restricted by the government.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and built