Some people think that government should provide assistence to all kind of artist ( e.g. painters, musicions, poets), while some others think it is buaste of money. What is your opinion ?

It is true that state must develop all potentials, one of artists. Artists can show cultur’s countries and it grows economy with tourism. I belive, if state help artist with fund, artist be developed Government has many dautier with development and prosperous state, one of them is image culture countries. Countries culture is potential with visiting tourism and growing economy for example, image culture is pointers, musicions, and poets. One of if methods develop artists with providing assistence because assistence can make popular their artist.

However, government has many problems as education, proverty, infrastructure, and health it’s more importent. Artists has method themselves with can fund because of that, they can be independent. Government does has need to provide assistence, but it must prepare facilities for artists.

In summaiez, government must develop all potential, one of them artist. I belive if artists develop then government has many profit as tourism and grow economy.

Sentence: Countries culture is potential with visiting tourism and growing economy for example, image culture is pointers, musicions, and poets.
Suggestion: Refer to Countries and culture
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to is and pointers

Sentence: One of if methods develop artists with providing assistence because assistence can make popular their artist.
Description: The token of is not usually followed by a conjunction, subordinating
Suggestion: Refer to of and if
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to popular and their

Sentence: Artists has method themselves with can fund because of that, they can be independent.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by a pronoun, plural, reflexive
Suggestion: Refer to method and themselves

Sentence: I belive, if state help artist with fund, artist be developed Government has many dautier with development and prosperous state, one of them is image culture countries.
Error: dautier Suggestion: dater
Error: belive Suggestion: believe

Error: musicions Suggestion: musicians

Error: assistence Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: However, government has many problems as education, proverty, infrastructure, and health it's more importent.
Error: proverty Suggestion: property
Error: importent Suggestion: important

Sentence: In summaiez, government must develop all potential, one of them artist.
Error: summaiez Suggestion: summaries

Sentence: I belive if artists develop then government has many profit as tourism and grow economy.
Error: belive Suggestion: believe

Minimum 250 words wanted.