some people think that hard working and determination are factors for being successful in the life other people feel that other factors are important. discuss both side and what is your opinion

In the rampant age of globalization,there is drastic change in each and every field of life.Massive number of people think that doing hard work with determination is the robust factor to achive success in life. By contrast, other people feel that some other factor are important in our life to attain apex. I would like to established my arguement for both sides

To set in,there are manifold points to support my view. First and foremost,to attain peak in life, people should do their work with more concentration and with determination by doing this,the output is automatically benifical. Moreover,we can say hard working and determination are the keys to success, in instance a beautiful quotation is "a paper is flying in sky due to its luck where as a bird flies due to its efforts. There for it is better tail to hard hard to shine like moon if your luck does not support you in life.

By contrast,other people are also right on their behalf. Other factors like money, education, luck, job and so on are also elegant factors in our life to get success. As we are living in materialistic world where money is must to survive, without money people are not able to get two square meal. Moreover, as we all know education is the third eye of human being, to do a good job a person should have to educated and after that he or she do hard work.

From my opinion,there is no doubt that doing hard work and determination can solve our difficulties on other hand we can say luck is also plays vital role to become a successfful person in life.

In a nutshell, after doing a great deal of thought and deliberation with my self. I would like to say that people should do their work with honesty and more interst . As a result definately they will achieve success in life.

Sentence: I would like to established my arguement for both sides
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and established

Sentence: Moreover, as we all know education is the third eye of human being, to do a good job a person should have to educated and after that he or she do hard work.
Suggestion: Refer to to and educated

Sentence: In the rampant age of globalization,there is drastic change in each and every field of life.Massive number of people think that doing hard work with determination is the robust factor to achive success in life.
Error: achive Suggestion: achieve

Error: arguement Suggestion: argument

Sentence: First and foremost,to attain peak in life, people should do their work with more concentration and with determination by doing this,the output is automatically benifical.
Error: benifical Suggestion: beneficial

Sentence: From my opinion,there is no doubt that doing hard work and determination can solve our difficulties on other hand we can say luck is also plays vital role to become a successfful person in life.
Error: successfful Suggestion: successful

Sentence: As a result definately they will achieve success in life.
Error: definately Suggestion: definitely

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.