Essay topics: Some people think that it is better to educate boys and girls in separate school. Others, however, believe that girls and boys benefit more from attending mixed schools. Discuss both views and give your own opinion
Nowadays there are different kinds of schools like single sex schools and mixed schools in all over the world. In that some of them have prefered single sex schools, while others considered mixed schools. The selection of school mainly depends upon the parents or child's decision.
To begin with, some people think that single sex schools are more effective to teach boys and girls. These type of school atmosphere encourage the students to concentrate their studies more and avoid attention seeking behaviour also. In addition to this, single sex schools give more opportunities to select their favourite subjects without any problems. For example, most of the girls choose science subject for their higher studies. If they prefer to attend girls school, it can be easily affordable to the pupils who interested in specific subjects. In the same way, nowadays boys are very keen to study hotel management courses especially cookery classes.
On the other hand, some educationalists obviously argue that mixed school helps the pupils to become a good personality. From these institutions both boys and girls work together from childhood onwards and they are able to learn each other, to gain various types of talents and personal skills from their surroundings itself which helps the both gender to become more mature and independent in their future life. Furthermore, they know how to communicate with each otheralso.
To conclude, I personally think that there are many advantages to both single sex education and mixed schools. In order to fulfill the students good carrer, as far as i am concerned, we have to encourage single sex school. But in the present situation student can have equal partipation to study their interesting subjects from the schools, they joined. Moreover it is up to the decision of parents or children to prefer their school models.
- Mobile phones have become increasingly popular among the younger population. What are the good and bad effects for this? (55)
- Some people prefer to live in a house, while others feel that there are more prons to living in an apartment. Are there more advantages than disadvantages of living in a house compared with living in an apartment? (70)
- The country side is a better place for children to grow up than a large city. Do you agree or disagree? (65.5556)
- Universities should provide as much money for sports programs as for their libraries. Do you agree or disagree? Give specific examples and reasons (72)
- Success is due only to hardwork. Luck does not make a person successful or unsuccessful. Do you agree or disagree? Use specific examples and reasons to explain your answer (68.8235)
- Some people say TV has left family members unable to communicate with one another. Do you agree or disagree? Use specific examples and reasons to explore your opinion (80)
- Parents make the best teachers. Do you agree with that statement? Use specific examples and reasons to explain your answer (71.3043)
- Imagine that a company plans to build a new factory in your area. Discuss how the factory might improve or harm your area. Do you favour or oppose this plan/ Use specific examples and reasons toyour answer (73.33329999999999)
- Some peple believe that children's leisure activities must be educational, otherwise they are a complete waste of time. Do you agree or not. Gve reasons for your answer and include relevant example (63.3333)
- The graph below shows the consumption of fish and other kinds of meat in a European country between 1979 and 2004. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant (75)