You are hereSome people think that it is better to educate boys and girls in separate school. Others, however, believe that girls and boys benefit more from attending mixed schools. Discuss both views and give your own opinion

Some people think that it is better to educate boys and girls in separate school. Others, however, believe that girls and boys benefit more from attending mixed schools. Discuss both views and give your own opinion

Bincy's picture

By Bincy - Posted on 12 August 2013

Nowadays there are different kinds of schools like single sex schools and mixed schools in all over the world. In that some of them have prefered single sex schools, while others considered mixed schools. The selection of school mainly depends upon the parents or child's decision.

To begin with, some people think that single sex schools are more effective to teach boys and girls. These type of school atmosphere encourage the students to concentrate their studies more and avoid attention seeking behaviour also. In addition to this, single sex schools give more opportunities to select their favourite subjects without any problems. For example, most of the girls choose science subject for their higher studies. If they prefer to attend girls school, it can be easily affordable to the pupils who interested in specific subjects. In the same way, nowadays boys are very keen to study hotel management courses especially cookery classes.

On the other hand, some educationalists obviously argue that mixed school helps the pupils to become a good personality. From these institutions both boys and girls work together from childhood onwards and they are able to learn each other, to gain various types of talents and personal skills from their surroundings itself which helps the both gender to become more mature and independent in their future life. Furthermore, they know how to communicate with each otheralso.

To conclude, I personally think that there are many advantages to both single sex education and mixed schools. In order to fulfill the students good carrer, as far as i am concerned, we have to encourage single sex school. But in the present situation student can have equal partipation to study their interesting subjects from the schools, they joined. Moreover it is up to the decision of parents or children to prefer their school models.

Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology. In what ways has technology affected the types of relations people make? has this become positive or negative development? Lienk
Task 1:the diagram below shows how the Australian Bureau of Meteorology collects up-to-the-minute information on the weather in order to produce reliable forecasts. Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below. ariel1984
"Prevention is better than cure." Out of a country's health budget, a large proportion should be diverted from treatment to spending on health education and preventative measures. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? asylzhan
Nowaydays we are producing more and more rubbish.Why do think this is happening?What can governments do to help reduce the amount of rubbish we produce? Deol
Now-a-days modern modes of transport are available,still some people believe a bicycle is the best way to get from one place to another.do you agree or disagree. gagandeep gill
Some people think that universities should provide graduates with knowledge and skills needed n the workplace. Others think that the true function of a university should be to give access to knowledge for its own sake, regardless of whether the course is eddysuaib
Children leisure activities must entirely be educational . to what extend do you agree or disagree Robin
Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology. In what ways has technology affected the types of relationship people make? Has this become a positive or negative development? Hera Bugis Indina
Nowaday animal experiments are widely used to develop new medicines and to test the safety of other products. Some people argue that these experiments should be banned because it is morally wrong to cause animals to suffer, while others are in favor of th Sari Ramadhani Putri
Police in some countries like England don't carry guns, some people don't approve of this because they think that police with guns gives them security others thing that police carrying guns decreases crimes. what is your opinion? Give relevant examples. ken

Water is a natural resource thatshould always be free.Governments should ban the saleof bottled water.To what extent doyou agree or disagree? drjowelynt IELTS Writing Task II
Write complaint letter to the airline manager regarding the behavior of one of staff members on your flight. In your letter- Give full details of your flight.- Say what the problem with the staff member was.- What would you like the manager to do regardin marzieh IELTS
Argumentative Essay: Advantages and Disadvantages of Using the Internet alfitrah8.5 IELTS
Universities should accept equal number of male and female student in every subject.To what extent di yiu agree or disagree ? dhruv546 IELTS Writing Task II
Some say that young people are not suitable for decision-making positions in governments; others, however, disagree. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. devabe2005 IELTS Writing Task II
Some say that it would be better if the majority of employees worked from home instead of travelling to a workplace every day.Do you think the advantages of working from home outweigh the disadvantages? fialka IELTS
Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of having a car. marzieh IELTS
Some say that young people are not suitable for decision making positions in governments; others however disagree. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. Blackgold IELTS Writing Task II
We are becoming increasingly dependent on computers.They are used in business,hospitals,crime detection and even to fly planes.What things will they be used for in future? Is this dependence on computers a good thing or should we be more suspecious of the dhruv546 IELTS Writing Task II
Some people believe that national sport teams and individual men and women who represent their country should be financially supported by the government. Others think they should be funded by non-government ways (such as business, scholarship). What is yo Hao sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II

Essay topic:Most of big cities are overpopulated. Why do people still move to big cities? Give your opinion and example. Miachel IELTS Writing Task II
It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, It is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.Discuss both these views xizon7777 IELTS Writing Task II
The pie chart shows the amount of money that a children's charity located in the USA spent and received in one year.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant. raman nmbrbar sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishm lrana32 IELTS Writing Task II
When international media (including movies, fashion shows, advertisements and other TV programmes) convey the same messages to the global audience, people argue that the expansion of international media has negative impacts on cultural diversity. What is skeet sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Transport Modes in a European City 1960-2000 djongiskhan IELTS Writing Task I
The chart below shows the amount of leisure time enjoyed by men and women of different employment status.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below. agienugroho91 sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
Performance of four different sectors in India between 2000 to 2010 simranvirk sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
The table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. drjowelynt IELTS Writing Task I

Nowadays movies and computer games containing violence are very popular. Some people believe that they have negative effect on the society and should be banned, others, however, believe that it is harmless entertainment. Discuss both vies and give your ow lambda sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
The table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. xizon7777 sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
The diagram below shows the Australian Bureau of Meteorology collects up-to-the-minute information on the weather in order to produce to reliable forecasts. agienugroho91 sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
Some people think that it is beneficial for students to go to private schools, but other people think that it can have a negative effect. Discuss both opinions and give your own opinions. Hao sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
News editors decide what to broadcast on television and what to print in a newspaper. What factors do you think influence their decisions? Do we become used to bad news? Would it be better if more good news was reported? Nida Masood IELTS Writing Task II

Sentence: These type of school atmosphere encourage the students to concentrate their studies more and avoid attention seeking behaviour also.
Description: The fragment atmosphere encourage the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace encourage with verb, past tense

Sentence: If they prefer to attend girls school, it can be easily affordable to the pupils who interested in specific subjects.
Description: The word interested is not usually used as a verb, past tense
Suggestion: Refer to interested

Sentence: In that some of them have prefered single sex schools, while others considered mixed schools.
Error: prefered Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: In order to fulfill the students good carrer, as far as i am concerned, we have to encourage single sex school.
Error: carrer Suggestion: ?

Sentence: But in the present situation student can have equal partipation to study their interesting subjects from the schools, they joined.
Error: partipation Suggestion: ?