Some people think that it is better to educate boys and girls in separate school Others however believe that girls and boys benefit more from attending mixed schools Discuss both views and give your own opinion

Some people think that it is better to educate boys and girls in separate school. Others, however, believe that girls and boys benefit more from attending mixed schools. Discuss both views and give your own opinion

Nowadays there are different kinds of schools like single sex schools and mixed schools in all over the world. In that some of them have prefered single sex schools, while others considered mixed schools. The selection of school mainly depends upon the parents or child's decision.

To begin with, some people think that single sex schools are more effective to teach boys and girls. These type of school atmosphere encourage the students to concentrate their studies more and avoid attention seeking behaviour also. In addition to this, single sex schools give more opportunities to select their favourite subjects without any problems. For example, most of the girls choose science subject for their higher studies. If they prefer to attend girls school, it can be easily affordable to the pupils who interested in specific subjects. In the same way, nowadays boys are very keen to study hotel management courses especially cookery classes.

On the other hand, some educationalists obviously argue that mixed school helps the pupils to become a good personality. From these institutions both boys and girls work together from childhood onwards and they are able to learn each other, to gain various types of talents and personal skills from their surroundings itself which helps the both gender to become more mature and independent in their future life. Furthermore, they know how to communicate with each otheralso.

To conclude, I personally think that there are many advantages to both single sex education and mixed schools. In order to fulfill the students good carrer, as far as i am concerned, we have to encourage single sex school. But in the present situation student can have equal partipation to study their interesting subjects from the schools, they joined. Moreover it is up to the decision of parents or children to prefer their school models.

Sentence: These type of school atmosphere encourage the students to concentrate their studies more and avoid attention seeking behaviour also.
Description: The fragment atmosphere encourage the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace encourage with verb, past tense

Sentence: If they prefer to attend girls school, it can be easily affordable to the pupils who interested in specific subjects.
Description: The word interested is not usually used as a verb, past tense
Suggestion: Refer to interested

Sentence: In that some of them have prefered single sex schools, while others considered mixed schools.
Error: prefered Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: In order to fulfill the students good carrer, as far as i am concerned, we have to encourage single sex school.
Error: carrer Suggestion: ?

Sentence: But in the present situation student can have equal partipation to study their interesting subjects from the schools, they joined.
Error: partipation Suggestion: ?