Some people think that it is important to use leisure time for activities that improve the mind, such as reading and doing word puzzles. Other people feel that it is important to rest the mind during leisure time.

After a long day when we come back home, our leisure time begin start. Every people choose one or maybe more way to spend their free times. Somebody watch TV somebody else play some games such as chess. Undoubtedly every way we choose is good for us.

In my opinion, each way depended on our job. People who their job are more physically, they are not interested in physically habit such as exercises, read a book, or solve puzzle. These people most like stay at home and watch TV, or listen to music, even sleeping. Of course, there is some exception here. Some people in this group although they are tire, they want improve their mind activity.

On the other hand, Some people during the day just sitting on the chair and do their jobs. These group of people most of time after their job, go to gym, or walk for an hour. They do not like spend their leisure at home and just watching TV. For example I am a programmer, all day I have to work with computer, and just look at monitor. At end of day, I interested in go out and see people and talk to them. Actually my mind is tired, but my body need some exercise.

To sum up, It does not matter how we spend our leisure time, rest our mind or do activity for improve the mind. It is important the way we choose, impact on whole life. We must use both way because sometimes our mind need rest and other times needs be improved.

Sentence: After a long day when we come back home, our leisure time begin start.
Description: The fragment time begin start is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace begin with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: Somebody watch TV somebody else play some games such as chess.
Description: The fragment Somebody watch TV is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace watch with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: These people most like stay at home and watch TV, or listen to music, even sleeping.
Description: The word like is not usually used as an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to like

Sentence: It is important the way we choose, impact on whole life.
Description: The tag an adjective is not usually followed by the
Suggestion: Refer to important and the

Sentence: We must use both way because sometimes our mind need rest and other times needs be improved.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to times and needs

No. of Grammatical Errors: 5 2 (Read some grammar books)