Some people think that it is very important to get a university education Others feel we should encourage more young people to take up a trade such as plumbing painting or building to ensure a good balance of skills in our society Discuss both these views

Some people think that it is very important to get a university education, Others feel we should encourage more young people to take up a trade such as plumbing, painting or building to ensure a good balance of skills in our society.
Discuss both these views and give your opinion. B

There is no doubt in many developed countries getting a university education is a principle to be good at in society. Although, there are other skills such as plumbing, painting, building and the desire to ensure a good balance of skills in community, they cannot fulfill the whole improved society demands thoroughly.

For many, a university education and qualifications are very important to get because they believe that their career preparation depends on them completely and also colleges offer much more than just career simplification. They offer the opportunity to have new experiences and ...