Some people think killing animals for food is cruel and unnecessary Other thinks that it is essential for daily diet In what extent do you agree or disagree

Some people think killing animals for food is cruel and unnecessary. Other thinks that it is essential for daily diet. In what extent do you agree or disagree?

Food is source nutrition for human body consists of carbohydrate, protein, fat, vitamin and mineral. The nutrition could be obtained consuming meat, vegetable, and fruit. Meat is protein and fat part which it is vital for health. Otherwise, others believe vegetarian is healthy lifestyle.

People who realize healthy diet complete their food since they comprehend effect food to body. Especially protein source, there are two type proteins, plants and animals, so people usually consuming a lot of proteins. More protein level could be stored on human body as glycoprotein, which it able to alter a...

Food is the source of nutrition for human body. It consists of carbohydrate, protein, fat, vitamin and mineral. The nutrition could be obtained by consuming meat, vegetables, and fruit. Meat has protein and fat which it is vital for health. However, others believe that vegetarian is a healthy lifestyle.

People realize that healthy food complete their diet since they comprehend the effect of food to body, especially the source of protein. There are two types of proteins: plants and animals. Therefore, people usually consume a lot of proteins. Higher protein level could be stored in human body as glycoprotein, which is able to alter as glucose, and it means it is the second source of energy. Therefore, people who are fasting could survive a day because they have energy reserve from glycoprotein. According to experts, glycoprotein level is higher than plants protein. This makes people prefer meat to soybean cake for their meals. In addition, people who have low blood-pressure are suggested to finish animals protein to keep normal blood-pressures.

However, some people feel that they are healthy becoming vegetarian because plants protein backs their life. |Perhaps there are kinds of food from plants protein which have good nutrition besides animals. Although government promotes ingesting egg, chicken, and meat regularly, some people believe murdering animal for food is vicious and unecessary. This could decrease animal population and interrupt ecosystem balance, which are main consumer’s pyramid of food. This mindset influences their daily behavior.

To conclude, healthy food is a crucial factor, in which nutrition must be completed in daily life. Otherwise, others hold that quality nutrition could be acquired from plants protein.

Sentence: More protein level could be stored on human body as glycoprotein, which it able to alter as glucose, and it means it is second source producing energy.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to it and able

Sentence: However, some people feel they are healthy becoming vegetarian because plants protein backs their life.
Description: The fragment are healthy becoming is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace healthy with adverb