Some people think men and women have different natural abilities that make them suitable for different types of work. Others, however, believe that both men and women can be equally suited to do any type of work. Discuss both views and give your own opini

now a days more and more work power is crucial for development of a country . In developed countries every one is contributing for their country welfare. some people think that men and women have different capabilities so they should be working on different tasks. while some people believe that they both are equally capable of working any job. this essay will explain both school of thoughts with some convincing reasons.

on one side some people insist that men and women have different natural abilities so that should be working at different jobs. according to them one of reason is that because they have different body built which differentiate them for their working capacity. for instance construction and mechanical work need physically strong candidates so more suitable for men.similarly senstive and emotional nature of females which makes them suitable to work in nursing or teaching fields. another reason is that some people still like old concept of females working at home and male working out. they consider females are more appropriate of taking care of children and housework

on the other hand some people believe that female and male should be working equally in all fields. one of their strong reason is that physical ability is not all important but an aptitude to work is main factor. for example females can be best architect and interior designers and males can be best nurses and dress designers.if someone compared with past now due to education and advanced technology females have enough time to work at home and work outside too. there should be no gender bias for any working place. in developed countries like China and America there is no sex discrimination for any work.

in my opinion although it is true that some jobs are more rewarding for females and some are more accomplishing for males but there should not be any border for any task. they both have equal rights are are equally responsible for a good house, good nation and a good country.

Sentence: They both have equal rights are are equally responsible for a good house, good nation and a good country.
Description: The fragment are are contains a repeated word
Suggestion: Delete a possible duplicate word:

Put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.