Some people think that men and women have different qualities that some certain job suitable for men and some are suitable for women. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Gender issue has become a hot topic in discussions for many years. Some people have an opinion that both men and women have different qualities. They think that men and women are only suitable in some certain jobs. In my view, I agree with the motion that men are better in some certain jobs, and vice versa.

Todays world has already seen the power of women. At present, people can see that even a woman can be the leader of big organization. Take an example, Marissa Mayer, an ex Googler, is now the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Yahoo. She proves that she can be a leader of one of the most famous internet companies in the world. Even though there were many people doubt with her, but her achievement to beat Google in internet traffics in the USA couple of months ago became a new benchmark for women in the industry.

On the hand, some people are still doubt with the quality of the women. For example in sport, in moto3 (a third class in motogp championships), Angela has never won any race, since her first a year ago. Moreover, there are still many jobs in the world that actually dangerous for women, especially in physical-demanding jobs. Originally, women’s bodies are weaker then men’s.

However, if we talk about jobs in conventional office, we can see that not only men can be successful, but also women can. Indeed, women, in some occasions are more successful than men.

In my conclusion, I agree that in some certain jobs, men have better qualities than women and vice versa. However, in physical demanding jobs, men are still better than women.

Even though there were many people doubt...
Even though there were many people who doubt...

some people are still doubt with the quality
some people are still in doubt with the quality

Sentence: For example in sport, in moto3 a third class in motogp championships, Angela has never won any race, since her first a year ago.
Description: The tag a numeral, ordinal is not usually followed by a
Suggestion: Refer to first and a