Some people think that men and women have different qualities, that is why men are suitable for some type of jobs and women for different type of jobs. Do you agree or disagree with statement.

In this jet age of 21st century, the lifestyle of human beings in gaining ground swiftly in this jet age of 21st century. In modern era, women's have upgraded their level as well as women are working shoulder to shoulder with men yet in some situation, men and women do different jobs. Here, i would like to disagree and establish my view both sides.

To set in, there are ample points to endorse my view. First and foremost, now a days, women are stepping out of their houses. They also get a great deal of knowledge and high education in colleges and universities according to their fields. Thus, international and multinational companies offer job opportunities for women. As a result, they get better job in such kind of companies and they are working shoulder to shoulder with men in that place.

Further emphasizing on my point of view. Initially, in today's era, women also play many sports in international level like as cricket, hockey, tennis, table tennis and many more. Hence, they get name and fame which is lucrative to improve the confidence for other women. Adding to it, in these days, women have joined Army, Police, CID and many other social institutes which are working with energy and brave.

By contrast, some people consider that, men and women do different type of jobs because men want to do adventures activities as well as men also able to do all kind of jobs compare to women. unlike women, men are strong, energyful and so on. so they do work and job better than women. Adding to it, women mostly like to do sitting job as well as they prefer only that job which do work less hours. Therefore, they want to do different jobs.

In a nutshell, after doing a great deal of thought and deliberations with my self. i would say that in these days, standard of lifestyle of women is mushrooming day by day and they are working shoulder to shoulder with men.

Need to remove repetitive words and sentences.

Slowly remove the 'pattern' behind and have your own writing style.