Some people think that museums should be enjoyable place to attract and entertain young people Other think that purpose of museums is to educate not to entertain Discuss both views and give your own opinion

Some people think that museums should be enjoyable place to attract and entertain young people. Other think that purpose of museums is to educate not to entertain
Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

Nowadays, museum is a common public facilities in the city. Some people believe that museum has aim to educate people, however, the others think that museum has purpose to entertain young people. This essay would argue that museum is better to be place that could combine education and entertainment purposes.

It is true that museum has main purpose to educate young people. Museum could become the place to learn many things, especially in term of history such as culture, biology, geography and economy history. It could be an effective way to learn young generation by showing the real evidences that are related to the past time. Students could easily understand the knowledge even feel the memory in the past.

In contrary, the other people think that museum has to be an interesting place to entertain young people. Museum could become recommended place to be visited because people already been bored going to the mall, sport center or the other places. This statement is strengthened by the reason that museum would appear from social life because it could not provide what people need such as entertainment to make them more relax after facing busy day in their daily activity.

In addition, today, young people do not want to choose museum to be visited because museum is just bored place for them. There is no interesting thing that could make them enjoy. To provide all of the needs, it is better to change people’s mindset about museum by combining the education and entertainment aims. For example museum has to use sophisticated technology to tell the visitor about information in the past. By this way, visitor could feel the real moment about the past and the knowledge could be easily understood. In result, people could learn while entertaining themselves.

To sum up, museum is still one of the media to educate people. To make it more enjoyable, advance technology could be applied in the system so people could easily learn about past time even be entertained by the features.

because museum is just bored place for them.
because museum is just a bored place for them.

Need to remove repetitive words or sentences.