Some people think that no one should be allowed to work after the age of 65 Others say that people should be allowed to work for as long as they want to Do you agree or disagree Give your own opinion

Some people think that no one should be allowed to work after the age of 65. Others say that people should be allowed to work for as long as they want to. Do you agree or disagree? Give your own opinion.

In most of the countries, retirement age is 65, so older people can enjoy their remaining time with their beloved ones. However, others are of the opinion people should continue working as long as they wish.

To begin with, many countries have Government policies for retirement. For example, country like, India, had defined retirement age of 65 for an older person. Due to this policy, anyone who is working can take retirement. Most of the policies created considering various factors of the human being. By the age of 65, it may happen most of them have health related issues. For instance, some may suffer from weak eyes or suffer from knee-joint pain, due to standing and working for longer hours. Moreover, frustration also increases a lot, working on the same task continuously for longer periods. Due to this, laziness at work, this will lead to dangerous accident while working on heavy machines. Considering various factors, retirement age of 65 is better.

On the other hand, it is the people's wish to continue working. Many of them, have their personal or independent businesses, and they are emotionally attached to it, so it is up to them to decide when to take retirement or go on working till their last breath. Secondly, most of the people who have worked in their entire life time always have a good knowledge about their field. For example, people those who have worked in-car manufacturing companies have good knowledge, this information shared with other younger employees will help them to work better. Even though, if anyone has reached at the retirement age, they will keep in the company. Finally, those who have given their time in working will not like to sit idle, it is boredom for them. In addition, they will have health related problems. For example, sitting at one place for a longer period would lead them to obesity.

In summary, it is utmost important for the people consider the age of retirement at 65 as per the government policy considering various health and personal problem. However, those who have independent business can work as long as they can. I believe, it is people's or person's decision at what age they want to leave a job and enjoy their personal lives.

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts