Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of society. Others, however, believe that school is the place to learn this.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

It is clear that parents and school have active role to educate children how to behave in their society to get success and people can not claim which one of them has important role rather than the other since it is controversial issue.

Parents try to prepare their children to learn several rules and obligations that they have in their society and force them to obey them which lead to being good members of society. They try to teach their children how to respect their values that are important in their society and support them to reach valuable goals during their life. It is noticeable that parents set several important goals for their children and encourage them to achieve them even if they have a lot of obstacles since these goals lead to children being useful members in their community in the future. In other worlds, parents prepare their children to achieve valuable goals related their community goals which help them to be good in their society.

On the other hand, it is undeniable that school has vital role to teach children several skills that are needed in their society and provide them with the golden opportunity how to use these skills in their society that lead to helping their society to reach its goals which leads to they being appropriate persons. Schools teach them how to cooperate with each other and how to respect to different kinds of nationalities that they have in their society. It is obvious that the school is small society and prepares children to enter to big society therefore when children learn how to behave in the school and how to be good in their schools little by little they can prepare to go to big society and be good members of their society.

In conclusion, I think that both school and parents have important role to rear future generation how to be good members and every one who are living in the society has responsibility to help younger children to become active and prepare them to be good member.

Sentence: On the other hand, it is undeniable that school has vital role to teach children several skills that are needed in their society and provide them with the golden opportunity how to use these skills in their society that lead to helping their society to reach its goals which leads to they being appropriate persons.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to to and they