Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of society. Others, however, believe that school is the place to learn this.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion

Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of society. Others, however, believe that school is the place to learn this.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion

Some people consider that children should be taught to be good members of the society by their parents. Nevertheless, others think that children should learn it in school.

It is well-known that to be a good member of our modern society you should be educated. This education, I think, should be given not only by parents, as ones say. Education given by school is not less important. You gain some experiences from parents, as well as you get other knowledge and skills in school. Parents give you the basic education, but only in school you can feel more things particularly. For example, school gives you knowledge in Maths, biology, literature in details, whereas parents teach you how to name definite subject, teach you how to pronounce some easy words in childhood. Then in school we know what the origin of this thing is.

I don’t agree with people whose opinion is that only school can give children all the skills. Of course, there is a parent impact too. In school you can’t get traditions and culture of your family. But in school you learn how to communicate with peers and adults. Family can teach what is important in life and what role their child plays in the world.

All in all I think that parents give you mostly the theoretical skills about life, but school give you not only theory, in addition it gives you the practical skills. I think that these two factors about being educated by parents and by school are interrelated and inalienable.

Sentence: All in all I think that parents give you mostly the theoretical skills about life, but school give you not only theory, in addition it gives you the practical skills.
Description: The fragment school give you is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace give with verb, past tense

and Content is not well organized.

better like this:

para 1: introduction. my choice: A or B. agree or disagree
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion