Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of society. Others, however, believe that school is the place to learn this. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

A lot of people think that parents are the main and the most important teachers for their kids and they claim that they should teach their kids how to become a good member of society. However, others believe that school is the best way to learn these kind of things.

Firstly, parents are the most responsible people for their children. So they are the only ones who actually care and wish their children only the good things. Parents can teach a proper behaviour in a harsh way, whereas teachers have no right to yell or to force kids to do some things. On the other hand, school is a good way to practice skills that are needed to become a presentable person in our society. For instance, mistakes or the conflicts that pupils had between each other at school would help them understand the importance of being a good member between people and to get to know the troubles that conflicts cause. It is well known that the best way to learn is to learn from your mistakes. However, the first school that children attend is their house with parents. Saying hi,being polite and other simple rules of etiquette are taught by parents.

Moreover, nowadays, modern schools have different kinds of classes that students attend in order to create a respectful and important personality, which helps them to find themselves in this world and become who they want to be.

In conclusion, I believe that both parents and school have almost equal responsibilities to help to create a worth person in our environment.

Don't re-submit essays.

There is a button 'Edit' beside the button 'View'. Click it and you can re-edit the essay.