Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of society Others however believe that school is the place to learn this Discuss both views and give your own opinion

Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of society. Others, however, believe that school is the place to learn this.
Discuss both views and give your own opinion

Apparently, it has always given a rise to heated debate, whether families ought to prepare their children to succeed in social life or this function should be served by schools. To my mind, there are strong arguments on behalf of each view and therefore, this topic needs to be discussed by and large before jumping to conclusion.

To begin with, families play an indispensable role in every child’s life, that’s why we can show a lot of points to support families’ essence in their social life, as well. First of all, parents can serve as tremendous role models for their children considering that many children wish to be just like their parents. To exemplify, I have always tried to be as versatile, kind, respectful and successful as my father, so he has contributed to my social growth immensely. Additionally, nobody can deny that, families care much more about their children in comparison with schools. Thus, some problems of kids related to their social life may be neglected by educational institutes, but it is not likely about families.

When it comes to the importance of schools in the process of raising pleasant society members, it also can be justified with different arguments. The most impressive one is that, schools are fundamentally different from parents, as they arouse children’s opportunity to be a part of society. To be more precise, at schools kids find chance to socialize, because they meet with their peers having quite various characters and it becomes their initial steps to their social lives. Another idea that pops to mind when talking about schools’ role in social development is that nowadays most schools have experts on child psychology. Obviously, that kind of specialists might be very helpful for children, especially the ones experiencing real difficulties in building up relationships with their mates.

To sum it up, despite the fact that families importance for their kids seems to be more remarkable, children can never learn manners necessary for being good pawns of society without being surrounded by social environments. Consequently, to my mind if schools and families cooperated to ensuring children’s social development it would really pay off for the whole society.