Essay topics: Some people think that the role of women in the military or police forces is very relevant and becoming more significant. Others argue the opposite. Do you agree or disagree? What is your opinion?
Women role in military or police forces are excellent, extra-ordinary, intelligent and multi-tasking in their tasks. Some people believe that women role is appropriate and their services to military or police service is necessary while others oppose it. I completely agree that women are necessary for military or police forces to serve and protect nation and criminals. In my opinion, women play a pertinent role similar to men in tracing and attacking militants and criminals.
In general, women are good in multi-tasking. So that they are very useful in tracing as well as attacking enemies on time and protect their nation. For example, In India many women are joining in military forces as they are capable of fighting against criminals and trace the terrorist to safeguard their nation. So that women role is very important in military forces.
Moreover, women in police service are excellent in inspecting and knock down the criminals. They are both mentally and physically fit to handle criminals. For example, Tamil Nadu women Inspector of police service from India, Thilagavathy had won many rewards for reducing criminal activity in the state and she faced many encounter of criminals similar to men. Thus it is clear, that women role is necessary to decrease crimes.
In a nutshell, women plays significant role in military and police services. As they are passionate, service-oriented, honest, confident, energetic, good at management, motivator, inspirational, vigilant parallel to men and serve well for their country to protect from enemies and criminals. They are god created creature similar to men lets respect, appreciate, guide, obey and salute for their service and sacrifice to the human kind.
- Your mentor recommended you to learn a new language and gave you contact details of a teacher. Following his advice, you need to write a letter to the teacher and say- What is your motivation to learn a new language?- How can the teacher help you?- When w (70)
- Nowadays air travel is cheaper than in the past. Is this a positive or a negative development? Discuss and give your own opinion. (84)
- Writing task 1 (a letter)Your friend wants to come and spend his/her holiday staying at your place for a week. Write an apology letter to him/her and say- Explain why you can’t do it on those particular dates.- Suggest some alternative dates and things to (85)
- Writing Task 2 (an essay)In many countries around the world young people decide to leave their parents’ home once they finish school. They start living on their own or sharing a home with friends. Do you agree or disagree with this approach? Give your opi (60)
- Writing task 1 (a letter)You have recently bought a TV and it arrived damaged. Write a letter to the store manager and say:- When and what TV did you buy?- Describe the damage.- How can the issue be solved in your opinion? (60)
- Writing task 1 (a letter)Your friend wants to start a new import/export business in the country where you live now. Write to him/her and say- What product is better to import.- What part of the country does the product come from?- Why he/she should import (60)
- Writing Task 2 (an essay)Some practical skills such as money management should be taught in high school. Do you agree or disagree? Give your opinion and real life examples. (66)
- Nowadays many people work part or full time from home. Some people say that working from home has many benefits while others disagree. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. (80)
- Write a letter to the hotel manager expressing your interest.In your letter-Introduce yourself-Explain why you think you would be suitable for the job.-Ask what work would be expected to do. (80)
- Some people think that teenagers who commit crimes should be treated the same way as adult criminals. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (58.3333)