You are hereSome people think that the role of women in the military or police forces is very relevant and becoming more significant. Others argue the opposite. Do you agree or disagree? What is your opinion?

Some people think that the role of women in the military or police forces is very relevant and becoming more significant. Others argue the opposite. Do you agree or disagree? What is your opinion?

devabe2005's picture

By devabe2005 - Posted on 10 February 2013

Women role in military or police forces are excellent, extra-ordinary, intelligent and multi-tasking in their tasks. Some people believe that women role is appropriate and their services to military or police service is necessary while others oppose it. I completely agree that women are necessary for military or police forces to serve and protect nation and criminals. In my opinion, women play a pertinent role similar to men in tracing and attacking militants and criminals.

In general, women are good in multi-tasking. So that they are very useful in tracing as well as attacking enemies on time and protect their nation. For example, In India many women are joining in military forces as they are capable of fighting against criminals and trace the terrorist to safeguard their nation. So that women role is very important in military forces.

Moreover, women in police service are excellent in inspecting and knock down the criminals. They are both mentally and physically fit to handle criminals. For example, Tamil Nadu women Inspector of police service from India, Thilagavathy had won many rewards for reducing criminal activity in the state and she faced many encounter of criminals similar to men. Thus it is clear, that women role is necessary to decrease crimes.

In a nutshell, women plays significant role in military and police services. As they are passionate, service-oriented, honest, confident, energetic, good at management, motivator, inspirational, vigilant parallel to men and serve well for their country to protect from enemies and criminals. They are god created creature similar to men lets respect, appreciate, guide, obey and salute for their service and sacrifice to the human kind.

The chart shows the division of household tasks by gender in Great Britain. ankushgurumaa
The table below shows the result of an airline survey in 2002 of economy class business travellers. the number indicate how many male or female passengers in each age group rated a particular feature as their most important in flight consideration. Justin sticky icon
Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good member of society. Others, however, believe that school is the best place to learn this. Discuss both these views and give your opinion. fuady_9999
Fatherhood ought to be emphasized as much as motherhood. The idea that women are solely responsible for deciding whether or not to have babies leads on to the idea that they are also responsible for bringing the children up. fialka
IT is important to ensure that children with a wide range of abilities and from a viriety of social backgrounds mix with each other at school.to what extent do you agree or disagree? andaihiep
[Work] Some people think young people should be free to choose their job, but other people think that they should be realistic and think more about their future.Discuss both views and give your opinion. jason1911
It is believe that, commercial advertisement shown on television have some bad effect on families. Discuss. marzieh
Some people say that the best way to improve public health is by increasing the number of sports facilities. Others, however, say that this would have little effect on public health and that other measures are required.Discuss both these views and give yo jason1911 sticky icon
Some people think that universities should not provide so much theoretical knowledge but give more practical training throughout their courses.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion? sfaht1 sticky icon
The internet is probably the most significant invention of the last 30 years. Without it, our lives would be completely different.To what extent do you agree or disagree? fikri

Argumentative Essay: Advantages and Disadvantages of Using the Internet alfitrah8.5
Should arts-related entertainment venues such as museums and art galleries be free of charge for the general public, or should a charge apply for admittance? kohbarfi
Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of having a car. marzieh
some people think that strict punishments for driving offences are the key to reducing traffic accidents.others,however,believe that other measures would be more effective in improving road safety. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion gincysusan
As mass communication and transport continue to grow, societies are becoming more and more alike leading to a phenomenon known as globalization. Some people fear that globalization will inevitably lead to the total loss of cultural identity.To what extent maryam2900
causes of the road accidents and solutions. Sabee
This is a bar graph of the average age at first marriage of both men and women in the U.S. The red bar stands for women, and the blue bar stands for men. Write a report for a university lecturer conveying the information in the graph. jason
The graph below shows the percentage change in the nubmer of international students graduating from universities in different Canadian provinces between 2001 and 2006.-alam-(re-write) eddysuaib
Increasing ground traffic is creating serious problems and challenges in life. Some suggest that shifting most of the traffic to air would be the best solution.Do you agree or disagree with it? harjinder singh sticky icon
Whoever controls the media also controls opinions and attitudes of the people and there is little can be done to rectify this. SammyG

Some people think the environmental protection can only be addressed at international level. Do you agree or disagree? shi24 sticky icon
The chart below shows the total number of minutes of telephone calls in the UK, divided into three categories, from 1995-2002. Lê Kim Kiều Anh sticky icon
Some people think the environmental protection can only be addressed at international level. Do you agree or disagree? white_eagle@live.cn
Some people agree that teachers should be strict with their students; others believe that teachers with friendly approach will achieve better results. Discuss and give your opinion. Justin sticky icon
Recycling is a pointless activity, it is fraught with inefficiency. Governments need to develop policies to tackle waste and other issues at source. Farkhad
People nowadays live longer than they used to. What caused this situation? Is it a negative or positive development? Justin sticky icon
Many people think that money brings hapiness,others think that having too much money is a probelem.discuss both views and give your own opinion? gurtej sidhu
Under British and Australian laws a jury in a criminal case has no access to information about the defendant's past criminal record. This protects the person who is being accused of the crime.Some lawyers have suggested that this practice should be change Shokh sticky icon
The table below shows the consumer durables( telephone,refrigerator, etc,) owned in Britain from 1972 to 1983.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below. carmela6 sticky icon
Even though globalization affects the world’s economics in a very positive way, its negative side shouldn’t be forgotten. Discuss. Mubariz

Write a letter to a manager of the taxi company to complain about the problem with the taxi service used by you.• When and where you used the taxi• Describe a problem you have faced• What do you expect the manager to do? swapnay sticky icon
The charts below give information on the ages of the populations of Yemen and Italy in 2000 and projections for 2050Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant Shokh sticky icon
Media portrays young people as lazy and disrespectful.Do u think this true?Are young people today worse than their parents or does ,every new generation get criticized by older people? awais sticky icon
Do you thin business should hire employees who will spend thier entire lives working for the company? Explain why you agree or disagree. the beauty of E... sticky icon
International community must act immediately to ensure all nations to reduce their consumption of fossil fuels e.g gas and oil. To what extent do you agree or disagree Lê Kim Kiều Anh sticky icon
Some people think saving money is good, but others think that spending money is a better way to enjoy life. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. gainer04 sticky icon

Sentence: Women role in military or police forces are excellent, extra-ordinary, intelligent and multi-tasking in their tasks.
Suggestion: Women`s roles

and their services to military or police service is necessary
Suggestion:and their services to military or police service are necessary

Sentence: Some people believe that women role is appropriate and their services to military or police service is necessary while others oppose it.
Suggestion: Women`s role

Sentence: So that women role is very important in military forces.
Suggestion: Women`s role

Expand your ideas with more words in the essay body.

Before you put examples, you need more arguments: why you think `women are good in multi-tasking`? why you think `women in police service are excellent in inspecting and knock down the criminals`?