You are hereSome people think that the role of women in the military or police forces is very relevant and becoming more significant. Others argue the opposite. Do you agree or disagree? What is your opinion?

Some people think that the role of women in the military or police forces is very relevant and becoming more significant. Others argue the opposite. Do you agree or disagree? What is your opinion?

devabe2005's picture

By devabe2005 - Posted on 10 February 2013

Women role in military or police forces are excellent, extra-ordinary, intelligent and multi-tasking in their tasks. Some people believe that women role is appropriate and their services to military or police service is necessary while others oppose it. I completely agree that women are necessary for military or police forces to serve and protect nation and criminals. In my opinion, women play a pertinent role similar to men in tracing and attacking militants and criminals.

In general, women are good in multi-tasking. So that they are very useful in tracing as well as attacking enemies on time and protect their nation. For example, In India many women are joining in military forces as they are capable of fighting against criminals and trace the terrorist to safeguard their nation. So that women role is very important in military forces.

Moreover, women in police service are excellent in inspecting and knock down the criminals. They are both mentally and physically fit to handle criminals. For example, Tamil Nadu women Inspector of police service from India, Thilagavathy had won many rewards for reducing criminal activity in the state and she faced many encounter of criminals similar to men. Thus it is clear, that women role is necessary to decrease crimes.

In a nutshell, women plays significant role in military and police services. As they are passionate, service-oriented, honest, confident, energetic, good at management, motivator, inspirational, vigilant parallel to men and serve well for their country to protect from enemies and criminals. They are god created creature similar to men lets respect, appreciate, guide, obey and salute for their service and sacrifice to the human kind.

The given chart show proportion of entering in different sectors graduate from Bluesky university in 2006. Robin
The table below shows the average annual percentages of water pollution I four large cities in 2003. Summarize the following information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. Azizkhan Nightshade sticky icon
Successful sports professionals can earn a great deal more money than people in other important professions. Some people think this is fully justified while others think it is unfair.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion fialka
Women are essential role in modern era joni
Today more people are travelling than ever beforeWhy is this the case?What are benefits of travelling for the travelers? sankalp_bhambri
The world has been an enormous increase in flight for leisure, business and commercial purposes around the world over recent years.what do you think are the main advantages and disadvantages of such flights.Do you think flights should be taxed more? Ramandeep Kaur
Some people regard work as the most important thing in life and have little interest in anything else. Other people are more enthusiastic about their hobbies and leisure interests than their jobs. naresh dubaka
The charts below show the number of Japanese tourist travelling abroad between 1985 and 1995 and Australias share of the Japanese tourist market. rajvi
The pie charts below show the units of electricity production of fuel by source in Australia and France in 1980 and 2000. fialka
In most countries multinational companies and their products are becoming more and more important. This trend is seriously damaging our quality of life.To what extend do you agree or disagree? Bustanul Arifin sticky icon

The gap between the rich and the poor is becoming wider, the rich more richer, the poor even more poorer. What problems can the situation cause and give solutions? Lê Kim Kiều Anh sticky icon
The pie graphs below show the results of a survey of children's activities. The first graph shows the cultural and leisure activities that boys participate in, whereas the second graph shows the activities in which girls participate. eddysuaib
Private companies that support and carry out scientific researches are spending more than governments in these days. Do the advantages of this development outweigh the disadvantages. Explain and give reasons. Tessy James sticky icon
People as my idols that really guide me to get better life hasna zeal
Some Experts Believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at Primary School rather than Secondary School septi
The bar chart below gives information the percentage of the population living in urban areas in different parts of the world. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant Kal-El
The given pie chart below shows the adult numeracy competencies in 24 different countries. -Syerapke- (rewrite) eddysuaib
Should arts-related entertainment venues such as museums and art galleries be free of charge for the general public, or should a charge apply for admittance? kohbarfi
The diagram below shows how rainwater is reused. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant. Dilbar sticky icon
The graph below shows the percentage change in the nubmer of international students graduating from universities in different Canadian provinces between 2001 and 2006.-alam-(re-write) eddysuaib

These days, in many countries fewer and fewer people want to become teachers, particularly in secondary schools. What are the reasons for this, and how could the problem be solved? uzboy sticky icon
An increasing number of people change their career and place of residence several times during their life time. Is this a positive or negative development. Lê Kim Kiều Anh sticky icon
Some people agree that teachers should be strict with their students; others believe that teachers with friendly approach will achieve better results. Discuss and give your opinion. Justin sticky icon
Under British and Australian laws a jury in a criminal case has no access to information about the defendant's past criminal record. This protects the person who is being accused of the crime.Some lawyers have suggested that this practice should be change Shokh sticky icon
A governemnts role is only to provide defence capability and urban infrastructure, such as roads, water and power. All other services such as education, health and social security should be provided by private groups or indviduals in the community? To wh satyakrishna23
Smoking not only harms the smoker but also those who are nearby. Therefore, smoking should be banned in public places. To what extent do you agree or disagree? codeblue
A letter:You are a university student living in on-campus accommodation. You are having some problems with the internet connection in your room. Write to the supervisor of your residence,in your letter:introduce yourselfinform him/her of the situationrequ bwosti
Every year several languages die out. Some people think this is not important because life will be easier if there are a fewer languages in the world.To what extend do you agree with this opinion? yas
Nowadays an increasing number of people change their career and place of residence several times during their life. Is this a positive or a negative development? Justin sticky icon

Write a letter to a manager of the taxi company to complain about the problem with the taxi service used by you.• When and where you used the taxi• Describe a problem you have faced• What do you expect the manager to do? swapnay sticky icon
"Prevention is better than cure."Out of country's health budget, a large proportion should be diverted from treatment to spending on health education and preventive measures. carmela6 sticky icon
Some people believe that technological tools such as body scanner and CCTV have significantly enhanced our safety and security, while others feel that they have resulted In a loss of privacy.Do the benefits of these items outweigh their disadvantages? Justin sticky icon
Do you thin business should hire employees who will spend thier entire lives working for the company? Explain why you agree or disagree. the beauty of E... sticky icon
The graph below gives information from a 2008 report about consumption of energy in the USA since 1980 with projections until 2030.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. shi24 sticky icon
The table below shows the consumer durables( telephone,refrigerator, etc,) owned in Britain from 1972 to 1983.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below. carmela6 sticky icon
Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of society. Others, however, believe that school is the place to learn this? Discuss both these views and give your opinion? satyakrishna23 sticky icon

Sentence: Women role in military or police forces are excellent, extra-ordinary, intelligent and multi-tasking in their tasks.
Suggestion: Women`s roles

and their services to military or police service is necessary
Suggestion:and their services to military or police service are necessary

Sentence: Some people believe that women role is appropriate and their services to military or police service is necessary while others oppose it.
Suggestion: Women`s role

Sentence: So that women role is very important in military forces.
Suggestion: Women`s role

Expand your ideas with more words in the essay body.

Before you put examples, you need more arguments: why you think `women are good in multi-tasking`? why you think `women in police service are excellent in inspecting and knock down the criminals`?