some people think that a sense of competition among children should be encouraged .others believe that who are tought to co-operate rather than compete become more useful adults.discuss both views and give your opinion.

Competition and co-operation are two aspects of a coin.These aspects are introduced in today's children as, it is acknowledged that,"today's children are tomorrow's leaders"
But some people think that competition makes their adolescent successful.On the other hand some people believe that teaching co-operation is a productive way behind their success.

There are ample of qualities which are installed in children by teaching them a sense of competition comprising indomitable spirit, making them brazen, individuality, determination towards their work which hike their own strategies to grapple with their problems of their career and their lives.Moreover children become independent and can take decisions without seeking others.The fear of lagging behind urges them to sharpen their attitude as it is a matter of dignity.This makes them to achieve their objectives.

co-operation seems a reliable way to inculcate spirit of brotherhood, team spirit, kinship among the children as it is rightly said by philosophers, "Union is strength". Even though working in a team proves lucrative in gaining experience and knowledge.We will be easily familier about our weakness and strength which may help in over all development of an individual.Quality of helping others and leadership also be stimulated by this.

From my notion, although competition and co-operation have their own vital function in over all development of an individual but spirit of competition out ways the lesson of co-operation as real capabilities and potential brings out from children by teaching them the sense of competition.

At last It will be true to say that a leader should have a spark of competition and a feeling of co-operation to shine in the sky.