Some people think that a sense of competition in children should be encouraged Others believe that children who are taught to co operate rather than compete become more useful adults

Some people think that a sense of competition in children should be encouraged. Others believe that children who are taught to co-operate rather than compete become more useful adults.

In modern life, all parents try to bring up their children for becoming useful and successful adults in their future life. It is debatable issue that whether competition among children should encouraged or they are taught to create a corporation with other students because it important for becoming more useful adult in the future. There are many arguments supporting both views.

Firstly, the initial idea encourages children to study and learn a lot because if the competition environment is created among children, all of them want to succeed in this "contest". It also helps them to improve ...

Sentence: It is debatable issue that whether competition among children should encouraged or they are taught to create a corporation with other students because it important for becoming more useful adult in the future.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to should and encouraged
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to it and important

It is debatable issue
It is a debatable issue

Sentence: It also helps them to improve their skills because if they enter to a competition they want to exceed their friends or rivals which is followed by knowing their needs to improving their skills.
Description: The fragment or rivals which is not usually followed by is
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace is with are

Sentence: Besides, corporation among children is crucial for being more social rather than compete.
Description: The fragment than compete . is rare