Some people think that students who don’t take break in studies between the high school and the university are at disadvantage compared to students who travel and work after high school further continuing their education. Do you agree or disagree?

For some people, it is considered that, to have a break and put a distance between high school and the university for a time is the main downside for some students in comparison with the others who break off. Yet others put forward the view that making intermission before commencing high school gives you an opportunity to be more successful in future employment.

It is indisputable fact that, each person need to get some rest who are fully concentrated on major issues, especially devoted their lives to knowledge or enlightenment and want to make a good achievement in future career life. However, our brain might not bear to function any longer without rest.

On the other hand, taking long distance can cause our brain to weaken the capacity and inclination for learning or continuing for further education. This can be seen in most both married couples who planned to carry on their high education after marriage. Naturally you have to postpone or totally cease your intention of getting high education. Especially, if you find a well-paid job you can satisfied with it, even forget about the university.

Nonetheless, it is justifiably said that, travel helps to broaden the minds. You can reinforce your education due to travelling to different countries. Moreover, work experience is one of the prevalent things of getting success.

In a nutshell, I don’t absolutely agree that, to take long break before the university is an immense advantage. It is not true to include all to the way who travel or work before the university and who don’t as referring them to being at advantage or disadvantage. In my point of view, you should fix your relaxation or travelling and the time for starting to get your further education.

Sentence: Especially, if you find a well-paid job you can satisfied with it, even forget about the university.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to can and satisfied

Your big problem is essay organization from the essays we got.

Be sensitive to use 'On the other hand', 'However','Nonetheless' in the essays. It means you have a lot of ideas 'jumping' here or there. better to support just one side and focus on something, like this:

para 1: introduction. my opinion: A or B. agree or disagree
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion: because of reasons 1,2,3, so i choose A/B or agree/disagree.

'On the other hand' means However too. It doesn't mean 'On another hand'.

Let us know if you didn't get the point.