Some people think that they can learn better by themselves than with a teacher. Others think that it is always better to have a teacher. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons to develop your essay.(REWRITE)

In this 21st century whole society in each country are aware that learn some subjects is the way in order toward being intelligent people, especially as a student. They can get it on different pattern and depend by themselves. There are plenty factors which were made society needed learning concerned the subjects, and each person has own decision to choose to whom will he or she learn then, do it by itself or search teacher as his or her coach. But for me, I had my own view which I need a teacher to teach me about the lessons of all knowledge than study by myself.

It is true that people who chose learning about everything feel confident which study by themselves is the right way to dominate the subjects, like Maths, Biology, Psychology, Physics and Economics. I take one as example, a person who had uncommon intelligence quotient than others who was not fluent to study English writing by his self or herself. Again, they were assume that if they are learning by themselves they can focus without interference by other person. In addition, they were claimed that they had more time to study a subject and feel flexibility with their time-table. Sometimes, I was also thought like that because I do not have tight schedule.

On the contrary, other people are prefer need an assistant to teach them because attention from his or her is essential thing in each period. These people argued that teacher is another coach beside parents in their household environment. For instance, some people want to study a subject with other friends, but they confused keen starting from where. This circumstance caused no one person among them understand the subjects even though they already studying before, this situation certainly put them into awkward moment. That is why a teacher is appropriate figure as consultant for these people.

In a nut shell, I prefer need a teacher as my tutor to teach me science and social knowledge and I also desire interactions when I studying.

Sentence: In this 21st century almost inhabitants in each countries are aware that learn some subjects is the way in order toward being intelligent people, especially as a student.
Description: The fragment century almost inhabitants is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace almost with adjective
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to each and countries

Sentence: There are plenty factors which were made society needed learning concerned the subjects, and each people has own decision to choose with who they will learn then, do it by itself or search teacher as their coach.
Suggestion: Refer to each and people
Description: The word who is not usually used as a WH-pronoun, accusative
Suggestion: Refer to who

Sentence: I take one as example, a person who has uncommonly intelligence quotient than others is cannot fluent to study English writing by his self or herself.
Description: The fragment has uncommonly intelligence is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace uncommonly with adjective
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a modal auxillary
Suggestion: Refer to is and cannot

Sentence: On the contrary, another people prefer need an assistant to teach them because attention from his or her is essential thing in each period.
Suggestion: Refer to another and people

Sentence: These people have argue that teacher is another coach beside parents in their relatives environment.
Description: A verb 'to have', uninflected present tense, infinitive or is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to have and argue
Suggestion: Refer to relatives and environment

Sentence: It caused none person among them understand the subjects even though they already studying before, this situation certainly put them into awkward moment.
Description: A pronoun, nominal is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to none and person

Sentence: In a nut shell, my perspective prefer that I need a teacher to teach me science and social knowledge and I also desire interactions when I studying.
Description: The fragment perspective prefer that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace prefer with verb, past tense