Some people think that universities provide graduates with the knowledge and skills needed in the workplace. Others thinks that the true function of a university should be to be give access to knowledge for its own sake, regardless of whether the course i

Some people think that universities provide graduates with the knowledge and skills needed in the workplace. Others thinks that the true function of a university should be to be give access to knowledge for its own sake, regardless of whether the course is useful to an employer.

What, in your opinion, should be the main function of a university?

From the begging of time, there are few things more important than providing needs for young people involving in society independently. There are those who maintain that the function of a university should be educating general knowledge for students and whether this material is useful or useless to an employer dose not matter. However, in my view, wherever possible, the courses should be match content with practice related to student's future career.

Although some people argue that skills and knowledge needed in the workplace would be acquired themselves by students, we should consider that providing this material for students in educational institutes such as universities, colleges could give more benefits for all society. One clear advantage of this is that students could obtain useful experience that consequently make them associate with the real jobs more quickly are easily. Skills and knowledge attained through practice modules, for example, could lead to graduated students fell more confident and more qualified in front of employers. As well as this, they are also familiar with job and how to finish work-related tasks.

Another possible benefit is given for employers in terms of recruitment and training costing. Because well-prepared students who have certain job-related experience often perform well on recruitment process in the firms which fit with their majors, employers could easier to choose suitable employees for certain vacancies. In addition, there is no longer need for firms to establish too intensive and specific training course for new workers. These factors could make companies economize a significant amount of money as a result.

Overall, in my view, beside proving general knowledge, university should be a place for students to familiarize with jobs in the workplace. Experience suggest that where this practice is met, it is likely to see best outcomes.

Sentence: One clear advantage of this is that students could obtain useful experience that consequently make them associate with the real jobs more quickly are easily.
Description: The fragment are easily . is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with and