Some people think that universities should provide graduates with the knowledge and skills needed in the workplace.Others think that the true function of a university should be to give access to knowledge for its own sake,regardless of whether the course

Some people think that universities should provide graduates with the knowledge and skills needed in the workplace.Others think that the true function of a university should be to give access to knowledge for its own sake,regardless of whether the course is useful to an employer.
What,in your opinion,should be the main function of a university?

University is one of the most necessary part of young people's life. Approximately everybody, in many countries and our country your workplace in the future mainly belong to your university education. Thats why, children try to enter better faculty of better university.

The education which people take at university, of course, is very significant. So that, knowledge is not possible without theory. Videlicet, by only experiment you can't achive anything. Some people agree with this nurtion that university should provide children with knowledge and skills that they need. However, this idea is partially true, in my opinion. Because, they study there, get information about the job which they will work in. Nevertheless, they can't do anything with these informations. Only for that, it can be said all the countries of the world, there are many courses that prepare students to work life.

Another piece of the people who take part in the survey, think that the function of university is must be crossing to knowledge for its own sake. From my point of view, the university education is necessary but not the most necessary like the experience that courses give. Thus, only for this in our country and some other countries the last year of university some probations are took place in different places relevant to faculties.

In conclusion, the function of university is both to provide children knowledge and to pass them to knowledge. Their importance is equal for my mind. They are nothing without each other. So, they complete each other.

Sentence: Thus, only for this in our country and some other countries the last year of university some probations are took place in different places relevant to faculties.
Description: The fragment took place in is not usually preceded by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace took with taken

Sentence: Videlicet, by only experiment you can't achive anything.
Error: achive Suggestion: achieve

Sentence: Some people agree with this nurtion that university should provide children with knowledge and skills that they need.
Error: nurtion Suggestion: nutrition

better to support just one side and focus on something, like this:

para 1: introduction. my opinion: A or B. agree or disagree
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion: because of reasons 1,2,3, so i choose A/B or agree/disagree.

Read essays by top users:
http://www.testbig.com/users/sfaht1
http://www.testbig.com/users/tessy-james
http://www.testbig.com/users/subodh860

Put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.