Some people think that is very important to get a university education. Others feel we should encourage more young people to take up a trade such as plumbing , painting or building to ensure a good balance of skills in our society.

In all societies ,some are focusing on getting university education ,while others believe that starting- up a trade is considered significant . I think that the signs of a pleasant society are having improvements in the economy and the culture.I believe that existence of all the items alongside each other can cause creating a ground for providing an advanced society.

Although people attend college to prepare themselves for a career , the scientific notification can be spread between them.That is , at college students have the opportunity to increase their knowledge and have a chance to study different subjects .In spite of getting to know new topics , students have occasions gaining some experiences.To illustrate , They can learn to live on their own beside others under special regulations. All of those can cause flourishing in making cultural development in the community.

According to scholars , one of the hallmarks of developed countries is having a unique circumstance in which any member is engaged in one skill .It does not matter what kind of job you have or how important it is.In one advanced country , it is important to have an excellent balance of skills . Experts say that any occupation can help in prospering of economy which may be significant or trivial though .Namely, a profession such as painting , building or plumbing can help to develop an economy and also make sure a good balance of skills .

To summarize , attending university alongside learning a skill can aid a thriving country. It dose not matter which job must be run or for which aim one has to get a university education. It is important to do all of those in one community next to each other.

Avg. Sentence Length: 31.444 21.0 (Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.)