Some religions require us to give money to beggars we see in the street Some people say this is a waste of both time and money because it does not solve the problem of begging Do you agree or disagree Have you given money to a beggar

Some religions require us to give money to beggars we see in the street. Some people say this is a waste of both time and money because it does not solve the problem of begging. Do you agree or disagree?Have you given money to a beggar?

Nowadays, poverty is common issue, which people could not complete their daily necessities. Some faiths oblige alms for them in roads. Otherwise, others think it is useless which could not resolve deprivation.

The majority of religions require feeling sad to see beggars. This occurs because they cannot survive with condition which it asks them for struggling. There are two reasons why becoming beggars, tough it is not their choice. Firstly, they do not have skills that needed applying vacancy. Secondly, they are too lazy using turn to improve their ability. Governments made compulsory studying 12 years for children and giving modal for middle-class industries as potentially way resolving the problem. Although the policies are good, they are more interested be panhandler because they do not spend a lot of energy getting money. Therefore, religious people should be able to embrace them so not causing social inequalities. It could be award some pennies for them with smiling because is very important keeping their feeling.

Otherwise, some people feel it is not a sorting problem even it adds new problem. The more people who feel sorry for them create they will become indolent. This may add to the problem squalor and increases crime case. According to polices department, crime cases about panhandler increase year-by-year. For instance, some panhandlers cooperated robbing a customer shop when they pretended ask for money. Since the accident, I did not believe with beggars and never gave them some money. I prefer to offer my money for road singers than for them. At least, they entertain other with their voice.

In brief, giving meals for scroungers reflects apprehension to them. However, it is become some new troubles.

More words, higher marks.

Read this link to understand What is sentence length SD:
http://www.testbig.com/question/questions-about-essay-e-rater