In some societies fashion are becoming more and more important in choosing clothes Why is it case Do you think it is positive or negative development

In some societies, fashion are becoming more and more important in choosing clothes. Why is it case? Do you think it is positive or negative development?

Nowadays, the growth of fashion become more significantly. It seems from the development of fashion. Than, it also the essential things to choose the clothes. In Indonesia, fashion style are spreading up highly. The case that cause and it become positive or negative side will be discuss in the essays.

The case that make the fashion growing more faster because of the function of fashion. At present time, fashion become famous because when people using fashion they will look more pretty and stylish. Fashion also can increase human-self-estimate. On the other side, from growing up the fashion it also open many job vacancy for people. Than it solve, the lessworked person problems.

However, all growing up from fashion will give a positive and negative impact. The positive impact from fashion development is exploring the creative way for making unusual and comfort cloths. Also, it become a way to learn how to produce and marketing the product. Then, the negative side from development of fashion will make the funding become more decrease and people can get addict by fashion. Especially woman who like fashion and always up to date with all new fashion.

In conclusion about the development of fashion. In my opinion, it really needs to choose a style of clothes. Then, it has a positive impact such as increasing self estimate value. On the other side, the growth up of fashion will give a bad impact because can get addict, especially for woman.

Sentence: Nowadays, the growth of fashion become more significantly.
Description: The fragment fashion become more is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace become with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: The case that make the fashion growing more faster because of the function of fashion.
Description: The fragment that make the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, past tense

Sentence: Than it solve, the lessworked person problems.
Description: The fragment it solve , is rare

Minimum 250 words wanted.