Some teachers argue that students learn more effectively when they study in groups while others believe it is better for them to study alone, what is your opinion?

Over past ten years, in Indonesia, education becomes popular to debate, and societies prefer mostly attending to a university or a course for enhancing capability in academics field. Some people believe that study in a university including capability and experience of lectures are useful for helping an academic knowledge. Conversely, societies condemn against a university, which provide classical methodology to teach a lot of students that is useless to reinforce a student capability. Therefore, citizens prefer to study by them self. This essay would argue about study with a teacher and study without a teacher in modern era.

Nowadays, technologies increase dramatically, and produce a lot of products to help human life. Correlations between technology and education change mankind ways to learn. In education field, lectures and students catch information to empowering subject what they are learning or teaching, and technologies produce media to assist citizens for learning, as a result of relationship technology and education is symbiosis mutual-ism. For example, a technology creates computers which connected with internet-lines that is useful for an academia to get a lot of journals and e-books. Therefore, knowledge in modern era enables to catch without attending the university.

Critics occur from people who believe conventional methodology the best way to teach, which is including face to face classes between lectures and students. According to academicians, direct meeting is major manner to transfer knowledge. The academicians show evidence about student attending the class most easily to catch information from senders -lectures-. Moreover, if students learn by themselves, they cannot confer about problem in studying with a mentor.

Finally, the university should be appropriate to manage curriculum for teaching students who attend the primary classes. For example, universities ought to change conventional methodologies which in use multimedia tools and e-learning.

To put them in a nutshell, the lectures should produce a brilliant idea to attract students to learn in class and lectures try to build modern teaching including cyber systems learning. Definitely, existence of class-rooms is place for discuss about problem or completing information which derives from e-learning.

Sentence: In education field, lectures and students catch information to empowering subject what they are learning or teaching, and technologies produce media to assist citizens for learning, as a result of relationship technology and education is symbiosis mutual-ism.
Description: The fragment technologies produce media is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace produce with verb, past tense

Sentence: Definitely, existence of class-rooms is place for discuss about problem or completing information which derives from e-learning.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to for and discuss

Need to talk generally for schools or teachers, not for universities.